PDA

View Full Version : Princess (PPG) vs Iron Man {twist}

shadowsetaq28
05-02-2010, 06:47 AM
She ends up in Marvel, and wants to buy the Stark Company ?
Stark refuses, and the little brat wants revenge and goes to her father that gives her 20.000.000.000.000$.
She spent all of it on military equipment,gears and costumes can she give Iron Man a hard time.?

http://student.nu.ac.th/sutida/images/p018_1_01.png

vs

http://www.gamehopper.net/games/images/iron-man-flighttest.jpg

The MunchKING
05-02-2010, 07:22 AM
Stark DIDN'T sell or lose his company to an evil but rich villian?? WOW. That whole "staying sober" thing must be working for him!!

Twickster
05-02-2010, 07:26 AM
I'm actually inclined to think that tech that hurts the Powerpuffs is going to absolutely wreck Iron Man.

His best shot is using non-physical crap. Can he still control machines remotely? And is it standard equipment?

Winter Bolt
05-02-2010, 12:45 PM
Princess totally stomps, and Bubbles goes to level 11 and takes out his good friends the Hulk and Thor. They then have party?

The MunchKING
05-02-2010, 02:15 PM
I'm actually inclined to think that tech that hurts the Powerpuffs is going to absolutely wreck Iron Man.

Actually I think the scenerio may give Iron Man a better chance. If she's restricted to buying what's commercially available (even for twenty quad) in Marvel, IS there anything that can beat Iron Man? I mean the scenerio gives her 20 quadrillion dollars to shop around, not access to her old toys.

So while she'll be able to buy the best villiantech money can get, I'm not sure that's anywhere near Iron Man's best.

Siriel
05-02-2010, 02:18 PM
Actually I think the scenerio may give Iron Man a better chance. If she's restricted to buying what's commercially available (even for twenty quad) in Marvel, IS there anything that can beat Iron Man? I mean the scenerio gives her 20 quadrillion dollars to shop around, not access to her old toys.

So while she'll be able to buy the best villiantech money can get, I'm not sure that's anywhere near Iron Man's best.

Well, Doom has better, but I doubt he'll be selling it.

shadowsetaq28
05-02-2010, 02:21 PM
Actually is Trillions :biggrin:

The MunchKING
05-02-2010, 02:29 PM
Actually is Trillions :biggrin:

Stark refuses, and the little brat wants revenge and goes to her father that gives her 20.000.000.000.000$.

That may be what you MEANT, but lets count the zeros, shall we?

quadrillions 20 trillions. billions 000. millions 000. thousands 000. hundreds 000$

DANG IT!! I hate it when I sound all smug only to be proven wrong!!

DragonMaster
05-02-2010, 03:09 PM

I agree if Princess does not come with her powerpuff gear then Iron Man wins.

FalconX2000
05-02-2010, 08:42 PM
How bout $20 trillion worth of SHIELD tech from the U.S. government? That would eliminate their deficit and leave them with a $7 trillion surplus.

Ptrvc
05-02-2010, 08:43 PM
How bout $20 trillion worth of SHIELD tech from the U.S. government? That would eliminate their deficit and leave them with a $7 trillion surplus.

But what is she going to do with it? Tape it all together?

FalconX2000
05-02-2010, 08:46 PM
But what is she going to do with it? Tape it all together?

Ah yes, $20 trillion in SHIELD tech with the personnel to man it.

Or I dunno, Princess could give it to Normon Osborn and let him build $20 trillion of Oscorp tech. It's not on Stark's level, but it's still $20 trillion of it.