PDA

View Full Version : Mouse Man: Quite Possibly the Greatest Villain... Ever?!

Nyssane
09-06-2009, 09:41 PM
Anyone remember him?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/6535/946577-mouseman11_super.jpg

I was reading old Golden Age issues and stumbled across this absolutely hilarious Wonder Woman villain. In one issue, he gets defeated by running into a block of swiss cheese. In another, he gets defeated by a sneeze from Wonder Woman.

Those are the makings of a great villain... he needs to be modernized so badly. Read all about him here (http://www.comicvine.com/mouse-man/29-65695/).

Also, feel free to talk about any silly Wonder Woman villains that you also love! :smile:

q.u.e.e.n.
09-06-2009, 10:01 PM
Oh yeah "he was awesome, Nyssane"

Awesome.

Pach!
Is this a serious thread?

RoguishGurl
He's so cute!

q.u.e.e.n.
09-06-2009, 10:02 PM
I have this theory that if you cut off all his hair he'd look like a British man.

Affinity
09-06-2009, 10:02 PM
I love that art! I don't know any old DC artists; do you know who drew that?

Justin K.
09-06-2009, 10:09 PM
Is he a little guy with normal sized mice or is he normal sized with giant mice?

Cam63
09-06-2009, 10:10 PM
Mickey Mouse would have him for breakfast.

...and then sing a song about it.

AcesX1X
09-06-2009, 10:13 PM
"squeeee."

pryde15
09-06-2009, 10:18 PM
It's odd for all of you to show up outside of the X-Forums...

Kurt Busiek
09-07-2009, 12:20 AM
I love that art! I don't know any old DC artists; do you know who drew that?

Ross Andru, inked by Mike Esposito.

If I was writing WW, I'd bring back Mouse Man so fast.

An updated Mouse Man, to be sure. But I'd bring him back.

kdb

JKCarrier
09-07-2009, 07:11 AM
Dr. Domino!
http://absorbascon.blogspot.com/2005/09/dr-domino-week.html

Paper Man!
http://comicallyvintage.tumblr.com/post/128441064/wonder-woman-the-perils-of-the-paper-man

...any villain Robert Kanigher ever created, come to think of it. He had a "unique" imagination, no doubt about it.

4PointOh
09-07-2009, 07:15 AM
Minister Blizzard!

http://www.supermanartists.comics.org/goldage/MinisterBlizzard-WW029.jpg

alf_to_the_rescue
09-07-2009, 02:44 PM
It's odd for all of you to show up outside of the X-Forums...

Safety in numbers

AdamYJ
09-07-2009, 04:27 PM
Heh, anyone who knows my tastes knows that Mouse Man and those others mentioned are my kind of villians. :biggrin:

AcesX1X
09-08-2009, 10:14 AM
i could see this mouseperson doing a lot of damage to that amazon island. i bet they don't even know what fleas are there.

TCJohnson
09-08-2009, 10:16 AM
Gail Simone said when she first started she had plans to bring Mouse Man back.

Nyssane
09-08-2009, 12:36 PM
Gail Simone said when she first started she had plans to bring Mouse Man back.

That would be classic!

Amazon Fan
09-10-2009, 01:56 PM
I dunno. If Gail's going to bring back Mouse Man, it needs to be in Secret Six so he can go up against Catman.:biggrin:

Flying Saucers Over Oz
09-10-2009, 04:18 PM
Answering an earlier question: He was a tiny, mouse-sized man. It was, to my knowledge, never directly stated, but the implication was that he was permanently small due to repeated exposure to a shrinking gas he'd concocted. He could also control mice and vermin.

We'll see what Gail comes up with...

shanejayell
09-10-2009, 04:35 PM
He needs to meet Cheetah.

*LOL*

Justin K.
09-11-2009, 10:12 PM
Answering an earlier question: He was a tiny, mouse-sized man. It was, to my knowledge, never directly stated, but the implication was that he was permanently small due to repeated exposure to a shrinking gas he'd concocted. He could also control mice and vermin.

We'll see what Gail comes up with...

So he's DC's Shortpack?

Nyssane
11-10-2009, 02:04 PM
Here's some Mouse Man scans:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/ursula_boi/MouseManScan03.jpg

His defeats:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/ursula_boi/MouseManScan01.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/ursula_boi/MouseManScan02.jpg

Flash's Lightning
11-10-2009, 02:11 PM
If I was writing WW, I'd bring back Mouse Man so fast.

I'd love to see you on WW. Let's hope WW's sales do well, we get a second book, and we can have you on one, and Gail on the other. That would be some good reading.

Though I'd really think your strength would be JSA. I imagine you could do some interesting stuff with Jakeem and Stargirl.

MadJohnFinn
11-10-2009, 02:14 PM
I have this theory that if you cut off all his hair he'd look like a British man.

I see a touch of Steve Canyon myself.

Nyssane
11-11-2009, 10:06 AM
I've recently fallen in love with Secret Six... how awesome would a Catman vs. Mouse Man battle be? I imagine a modern Mouse Man would have to be pretty effing nutty.

Pach!
01-29-2010, 10:31 PM
What issue does Mouse Man make his debut in?

RoguishGurl
07-15-2010, 02:02 PM
I was wondering the answer to this too.

Nyssane
07-15-2010, 02:02 PM

He first appeared in WW #141, along with the "Academy of Arch-Villains" Angle Man and Fireworks Man. :smile:

Seant
07-15-2010, 02:14 PM
I was reading old Golden Age issues and stumbled across this absolutely hilarious Wonder Woman villain.

You mean Silver Age. Wonder Woman's sad, sad Silver Age.

Monty_Cristo
07-15-2010, 06:30 PM
why does this abnormally handsome and good humored individual not have a solo series? this is inconcievable to myself. does he have a facebook page? a sidekick named Pinky, perhaps?

AndyMangels
07-15-2010, 06:33 PM
He's also the FIRST WW villain to be made into a toy!

Created in Wonder Woman #141 (October 1963), Mouse Man was part of Ideal's Justice League Playset and Wonder Woman/Flash Playset in 1966. I have one of the figures, but not the whole Playset, which costs thousands of $$$ when you can find it.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z51/captaingallant4730/wresmansworldoftoysandmodels/DSC03923.jpg

http://www.wonderwomancollectors.com/actionfig-1l.jpg

Angle Man (Wonder Woman #62, November 1963) and Countess Nishki (E2 Sensation #40, April 1945, E1 Wonder Woman #161, April 1966) were the second and third villains, as part of Canada's Multiple Toymakers Wonder Woman Playset in 1967. These are also thousands of $$$ if you can find them.

http://www.wonderwomancollectors.com/actionfig-2la.jpg

Cheetah and Giganta and Circe wouldn't come along until almost forty years later!

Nyssane
07-15-2010, 06:46 PM
OMG, those are so cute! I want a Mouse Man!

You mean Silver Age. Wonder Woman's sad, sad Silver Age.

Yeah, it really is sad. Beyond the few Mouse Man stories, it was mainly Wonder Woman fighting aliens or giants or other lame creatures in order to save the world. Yawwwwn.

why does this abnormally handsome and good humored individual not have a solo series? this is inconcievable to myself. does he have a facebook page? a sidekick named Pinky, perhaps?

Is that sarcasm I sense, Monty m'love? He gives Shortpack a run for his money.

Monty_Cristo
07-15-2010, 06:47 PM
Is that sarcasm I sense, Monty m'love? He gives Shortpack a run for his money.

yes. i'm not sure that i like there being competition. but, at least, he's not a marvel character.

those pics you posted are a real trip. i like how the headline asks how a mouse-sized individual escaped authorities. uh duhhhhh there's clearly way too much space in between those bars! and do they make him wear that mouse suit in prison?

Nyssane
07-15-2010, 07:44 PM
yes. i'm not sure that i like there being competition. but, at least, he's not a marvel character.

those pics you posted are a real trip. i like how the headline asks how a mouse-sized individual escaped authorities. uh duhhhhh there's clearly way too much space in between those bars! and do they make him wear that mouse suit in prison?

It's probably the only thing he has in his size... so unless he wants to go around naked all the time (mmm...) it's what he has.

Also, it's hilarious because when he was put in jail, he had a cat as a guard, lmao. He managed to outwit the cat by using his mouseling minions, his crowning achievement of his appearances I'd say (although he was pretty kewl when he made Steve Trevor crash his car by pressing down on the gas).

Monty_Cristo
07-15-2010, 08:02 PM
It's probably the only thing he has in his size... so unless he wants to go around naked all the time (mmm...) it's what he has.

Also, it's hilarious because when he was put in jail, he had a cat as a guard, lmao. He managed to outwit the cat by using his mouseling minions, his crowning achievement of his appearances I'd say (although he was pretty kewl when he made Steve Trevor crash his car by pressing down on the gas).

well i think he's due for a comeback; crazier than ever. i think he's a very strange person who desperately needs attention and has chosen a very strange way to get that attention; as opposed to a true villain. Mouse Man needs therapy. or drugs.

Nyssane
09-22-2010, 11:42 AM
well i think he's due for a comeback; crazier than ever. i think he's a very strange person who desperately needs attention and has chosen a very strange way to get that attention; as opposed to a true villain. Mouse Man needs therapy. or drugs.

It'd be awesome if Mouse Man and Giganta became BFFs.

But I also think Mouse Man should have the ability to shrink rather than stay at a mini size. He would make such a great insane villain.

Monty_Cristo
09-22-2010, 01:49 PM
It'd be awesome if Mouse Man and Giganta became BFFs.

But I also think Mouse Man should have the ability to shrink rather than stay at a mini size. He would make such a great insane villain.

he does seem kind of limited at mouse-size. did they ever explain how he got ahold of the reduction formula, in the first place? i think he'd still be perfectly recognizable as Mouse Man if he were man-sized. he needs a new interesting motive. i was going to go with him being a stalker. but maybe he should be a kleptomaniac or OCD.

Flying Saucers Over Oz
09-22-2010, 02:34 PM
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z51/captaingallant4730/wresmansworldoftoysandmodels/DSC03923.jpg

Is it just me or does that look like an absolutely fabulous plastic watusi party?

Flying Saucers Over Oz
09-22-2010, 02:39 PM
As for ol' Mouse Man, you've got to respect a villain who had a knockoff turn up on an episode of 'Spidey Super Stories' on The Electric Company. (The Mouse. Normal sized, but wore the exact same outfit. Obsessed with stealing cheese.)

Biggest problem to me, beyond the silly outfit, is that while a tiny man able to control mice and vermin is something of a threat --Doll Man crossed with Willard, think of it-- it's hard to imagine him posing much of a challenge to Wonder Woman.

And I think he mentioned in passing inventing the shrinking formula.

One idea that occurred to me was that he is permanently tiny, and that's his motive. He's out for revenge against whoever or whatever he blames for making him that size, and/or a means to restore himself to full size, by any means necessary.

Nyssane
09-22-2010, 03:01 PM
he does seem kind of limited at mouse-size. did they ever explain how he got ahold of the reduction formula, in the first place? i think he'd still be perfectly recognizable as Mouse Man if he were man-sized. he needs a new interesting motive. i was going to go with him being a stalker. but maybe he should be a kleptomaniac or OCD.

Like Flying Saucers said, he was the one who created the reduction formula, presumably because he enjoyed being mouse-sized.

Monty_Cristo
09-22-2010, 03:45 PM
Like Flying Saucers said, he was the one who created the reduction formula, presumably because he enjoyed being mouse-sized.

that's one jacked up psych he has. i want to know the origins of this mouse fixation. and it's a bit strange that someone scientifically skilled enough to create a miniturization serum and a means of controlling rodents stuck to robbery. oh well. i like the quirky ones. so yeah, he and Giganta should have a fling. or maybe it could be completely one-sided; Mouse Man being attracted to her and offering to dress up as the Atom.

Monty_Cristo
09-22-2010, 03:56 PM
Biggest problem to me, beyond the silly outfit,

i can picture a better costume in my head. i don't think it's any sillier than any of Catwoman's outfits. she tries to look like a cat. he's trying to look lke a mouse since he's mouse-sized. they could make it slicker-looking/darker themed though. the ears could be pointier. they could cover more of his face/make the eyes beadier. they could go with something darker than gray or yellow for the "fur." maybe the eyes would be red lenses with night vision capabilities.

is that while a tiny man able to control mice and vermin is something of a threat --Doll Man crossed with Willard, think of it-- it's hard to imagine him posing much of a challenge to Wonder Woman.

i don't think he necessarily has to be a challenge; not in the way you're thinking. sometimes a hero will have someone in their rogues gallery who they outright pity. he'd be a great nuisance. but i think Mouse Man has master thief written all over him. or he could be a paid saboteur. maybe he needs the money to pay for the chemicals that keep him from shrinking further (or, as you mentioned, looking for a cure).

And I think he mentioned in passing inventing the shrinking formula.

he's kind of a nutter (and a delusional braggart). maybe he was lying.

One idea that occurred to me was that he is permanently tiny, and that's his motive. He's out for revenge against whoever or whatever he blames for making him that size, and/or a means to restore himself to full size, by any means necessary.

that could work if he wasn't the creator of the formula. or maybe he was injected with the shrinking serum by a crooked employer trying to keep the profits to themselves. like i think it'd be great if the guy who becomes Mouse Man was kind of an obnoxious child prodigy type who was disliked enough at his goverment/corporate job that pretty much all of his co-workers looked the other way after the shrinking "lab accident" was arranged. and maybe the miniaturization serum wasn't meant to be used on something living so there were bad side effects. maybe shrinking Mouse Man's brain drove him a little mad. that would be why he's only now seeking out revenge on the company that downsized him.

Free-Man
09-22-2010, 04:03 PM
Since DC is suddenly putting all this emphasis on the Atom, maybe they could bring back Mouse Man as one of his foes.

Nyssane
09-22-2010, 04:10 PM
that's one jacked up psych he has. i want to know the origins of this mouse fixation. and it's a bit strange that someone scientifically skilled enough to create a miniturization serum and a means of controlling rodents stuck to robbery. oh well. i like the quirky ones. so yeah, he and Giganta should have a fling. or maybe it could be completely one-sided; Mouse Man being attracted to her and offering to dress up as the Atom.

STOP!

I like to think of the Mouse Man/Giganta relationship as strictly platonic.

Monty_Cristo
09-22-2010, 04:42 PM
STOP!

I like to think of the Mouse Man/Giganta relationship as strictly platonic.

fair enough. it wasn't actually my plan to have Giganta return his advances. i just think that Mouse Man's the kind of guy to at least make the attempt. he did describe himself as handsome.

hunter_peterson
09-22-2010, 09:12 PM
Biggest problem to me, beyond the silly outfit, is that while a tiny man able to control mice and vermin is something of a threat --Doll Man crossed with Willard, think of it-- it's hard to imagine him posing much of a challenge to Wonder Woman.

Speak for yourself. I can think of one or two suitably insane ways for him to be a legitimate threat, and legitimately creepy. Oh, how fun it would be.

OzBat!
09-23-2010, 12:14 AM
Is it just me or does that look like an absolutely fabulous plastic watusi party?
Batman & Robin are clearly cutting up the floor. The others will learn the groove soon enough!

Mr Prince
09-23-2010, 10:13 AM
I can completely see Mouse Man as being a pet for another super villain. Otherwise, let Grant Morrison at him and we'll have some awesome Black Death/Nu-Bubonic Plague spreading nut job infesting the Wonder mythos.

ACS
09-23-2010, 11:27 AM
[post deleted by author]

Flying Saucers Over Oz
09-23-2010, 02:38 PM
The feeling I got from the old Silver Age stories was that the effects of the shrinking formula were usually temporary but repeated exposure made it permanent. So, that'd be one way to explain it.

Monty_Cristo
09-23-2010, 02:54 PM
The feeling I got from the old Silver Age stories was that the effects of the shrinking formula were usually temporary but repeated exposure made it permanent. So, that'd be one way to explain it.

well that would be a reason to be legitmately pissed off. but, if it weren't permanent, then it would be cruel and unusual to have kept Mouse Man in a bird cage with a cat guard. what kind of judge would allow that?

that reminds me of something. this panel is very strange...
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/6535/946579-mouseman13.jpg

where'd they get that full-size picture of Mouse Man smiling from? it's almost like he posed for the photo. is that supposed to be a mugshot?

Nyssane
09-23-2010, 02:57 PM
well that would be a reason to be legitmately pissed off. but, if it weren't permanent, then it would be cruel and unusual to have kept Mouse Man in a bird cage with a cat guard. what kind of judge would allow that?

that reminds me of something. this panel is very strange...
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/6535/946579-mouseman13.jpg

where'd they get that full-size picture of Mouse Man smiling from? it's almost like he posed for the photo. is that supposed to be a mugshot?

LMAO! He's the kind of sick bastard who would smile for a mugshot.

Monty_Cristo
09-23-2010, 02:58 PM
Speak for yourself. I can think of one or two suitably insane ways for him to be a legitimate threat, and legitimately creepy. Oh, how fun it would be.

this was pretty creepy
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/6535/946542-mouseman4.jpg

Monty_Cristo
09-23-2010, 03:00 PM
LMAO! He's the kind of sick bastard who would smile for a mugshot.

they even let him keep his mask on. i wonder if he super-glued the mouse pjs onto his body. we've never seen him outside of it.

Flying Saucers Over Oz
09-23-2010, 03:07 PM

No, I mean it had been temporary --Wonder Woman's exposed to it and quickly resumes her normal size when it wears off-- but he'd exposed himself to it so much with experimenting, shrinking himself, etc. it became permanent for him by the time we met him.

Monty_Cristo
09-23-2010, 04:12 PM
No, I mean it had been temporary --Wonder Woman's exposed to it and quickly resumes her normal size when it wears off-- but he'd exposed himself to it so much with experimenting, shrinking himself, etc. it became permanent for him by the time we met him.

so i wonder why he was stealing all of that money? what would he even do with it, at his size?

Vakanai
09-27-2010, 12:51 AM
If I were modernizing Mouse Man, I would probably still go with him as permanently that size. The idea that it was supposed to be temporary but overexposure made it permanent still works. Or maybe have him start out as a mere shrinking criminal, who must take an injection within an hour or so after shrinking to become big again, but in a fight with Wonder Woman he was too late and became small permanently, hence why he might want revenge on her. And controlling rodents is a pretty scary power when you think of it. Take it to Willard levels, with his mice army eating people or whatever. And it would be an effective way to spread a plague. Motive is the biggest thing that would need to be changed. When a dollar bill is bigger than you are, you should seek other forms of currency. So stealing is out. Give him an inferiority complex because of his small size. Definite potential for a good serious story arc or two.

Monty_Cristo
09-27-2010, 10:48 AM
If I were modernizing Mouse Man, I would probably still go with him as permanently that size. The idea that it was supposed to be temporary but overexposure made it permanent still works. Or maybe have him start out as a mere shrinking criminal, who must take an injection within an hour or so after shrinking to become big again, but in a fight with Wonder Woman he was too late and became small permanently, hence why he might want revenge on her.

that works as a motive.

And controlling rodents is a pretty scary power when you think of it. Take it to Willard levels, with his mice army eating people or whatever. And it would be an effective way to spread a plague. Motive is the biggest thing that would need to be changed. When a dollar bill is bigger than you are, you should seek other forms of currency. So stealing is out. Give him an inferiority complex because of his small size. Definite potential for a good serious story arc or two.

i know that you want stealing out. but i think it works so perfectly for a rodent-related character to be a klepto or a hoarder. maybe he could steal things of value besides money; not to spend but to keep (imagine a rat-covered trophy room). and i think it would be kind of a side quirk to whatever regular villainy he's up to. maybe his ability to communicate with vermin came first; a metahuman trait.

CarolStrick
09-27-2010, 11:28 AM
Mouse Man vs Dr. Two-Brains... Who would win?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naU6Bgh5i4g

Monty_Cristo
09-27-2010, 01:24 PM
Mouse Man vs Dr. Two-Brains... Who would win?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naU6Bgh5i4g

Mouse Man takes this due to being abnormally handsome and clever. this other guy sounds a bit clumsy.

Alan2099
09-27-2010, 07:50 PM
See, if it were me, I wouldn't really change the guy at all. Maybe make his costume look a bit less professionally done. Keep the cheesy mouse design, just make it look a bit cheaper, like a bad Halloween costume. His crimes and personality should be typical silver age goofyness with everybody around him just listening to him for a few moments and thinking "What is wrong with that strange man?" Just make him completly oblivious to how much of an oddball he is.

Monty_Cristo
09-27-2010, 08:00 PM
See, if it were me, I wouldn't really change the guy at all. Maybe make his costume look a bit less professionally done. Keep the cheesy mouse design, just make it look a bit cheaper, like a bad Halloween costume. His crimes and personality should be typical silver age goofyness with everybody around him just listening to him for a few moments and thinking "What is wrong with that strange man?" Just make him completly oblivious to how much of an oddball he is.

that could work too. it's going to take someone of genius level intelligence to think to use Mouse Man in the first place. so they already get the benefit of the doubt from me.

p.s. i wonder if he has read Maus.

Bad Wolf
09-27-2010, 09:31 PM
I'm picturing a joke cameo, in which he is shown ranting about his "triumphant return", only to be immediately scooped up and eaten by Cheetah.

Monty_Cristo
09-28-2010, 10:05 AM
I'm picturing a joke cameo, in which he is shown ranting about his "triumphant return", only to be immediately scooped up and eaten by Cheetah.

at least he'd get his 15 minutes of fame.

Flying Saucers Over Oz
09-28-2010, 02:54 PM
The obvious thing, which I'd hate to see, would be to make him a normal-sized half-human, half-rodent creature like Vermin. That's probably the first thing that comes to most comics writers' minds when the notion of bringing back Mouse Man comes to mind.

Monty_Cristo
09-28-2010, 04:54 PM
The obvious thing, which I'd hate to see, would be to make him a normal-sized half-human, half-rodent creature like Vermin. That's probably the first thing that comes to most comics writers' minds when the notion of bringing back Mouse Man comes to mind.

maybe. but it doesn't really play off of his past continuity. Mouse Man created a shrinking formula. the idea is to just forget about that part and make him into a rat-human hybrid?

Nyssane
09-28-2010, 04:59 PM
All I want in a Mouse Man revival is his ridiculous vanity brought back. We need more men villains obsessed with their looks.

Monty_Cristo
09-28-2010, 05:48 PM
All I want in a Mouse Man revival is his ridiculous vanity brought back. We need more men villains obsessed with their looks.

yes. exactly. Mouse Man has never seen a pocket mirror he didn't want to stare longingly into. and his hygeine is immaculate.

vaffrey
12-12-2010, 08:31 AM
Have you considered adding any of this information or images to the Wikipedia entries for these characters? That's cool info!

He's also the FIRST WW villain to be made into a toy!

Created in Wonder Woman #141 (October 1963), Mouse Man was part of Ideal's Justice League Playset and Wonder Woman/Flash Playset in 1966. I have one of the figures, but not the whole Playset, which costs thousands of $$$ when you can find it.

http://www.wonderwomancollectors.com/actionfig-1l.jpg

Angle Man (Wonder Woman #62, November 1963) and Countess Nishki (E2 Sensation #40, April 1945, E1 Wonder Woman #161, April 1966) were the second and third villains, as part of Canada's Multiple Toymakers Wonder Woman Playset in 1967. These are also thousands of $$$ if you can find them.

http://www.wonderwomancollectors.com/actionfig-2la.jpg

Cheetah and Giganta and Circe wouldn't come along until almost forty years later!

Nyssane
02-10-2011, 12:14 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/ursula_boi/MouseManCatwoman.jpg

Aww, so cute! I just wanna pinch Mouse Man's cheeks.

Monty_Cristo
02-11-2011, 06:21 AM
Catwoman looks like she's about to pinch his cheeks...off; very painfully. yikes! was that dude with the triangle the Angle Man i'm always hearing about?

Nyssane
02-11-2011, 08:17 AM
Catwoman looks like she's about to pinch his cheeks...off; very painfully. yikes! was that dude with the triangle the Angle Man i'm always hearing about?

Yep! He's really awesome in Jimenez's run, you should check it out.

Mayowa
02-11-2011, 09:06 AM
Is that the same issue that featured Wonder Woman and the Amazons defeating an alien attack with by stealing a "sun sword" from "Veangeance Trees?" That was some weird shit. Are there any more appearances of the Mouse Man, I wonder?

Schornforce
02-11-2011, 09:15 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/ursula_boi/MouseManCatwoman.jpg

Aww, so cute! I just wanna pinch Mouse Man's cheeks.

That is an awesome page! I would love to pick this one up. I love the Bat rogues and the Wonder Woman characters... seems like a perfect issue to me.

At least we know Catwoman's no killer. Perhaps she'll just 'play' with Mouse-man for awhile-- or let her kitties have fun with their new toy.

Hoosier X
02-15-2014, 03:34 PM

I want to see the return of Mouse Man so bad. But because it's the New 52, it would be so awful.

Actually, since it's Mouse Man, he'd probably fit right in!

Power Guy
02-15-2014, 05:07 PM
Oh wow.........did this character ever see page time after 1965? I'll bet Geoff Johns could make the character cool.

Hoosier X
02-15-2014, 09:39 PM
Here's some Mouse Man scans:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/ursula_boi/MouseManScan03.jpg

His defeats:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/ursula_boi/MouseManScan01.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v231/ursula_boi/MouseManScan02.jpg

Dang! Ross Andru is so awesome! It's too bad Mouse Man never went up against the Metal Men. Egg Fu did!!!

Amazon Fan
02-18-2014, 11:14 AM
That wasn't Egg Fu. It was his brother, Doctor Yes.

Hoosier X
02-18-2014, 04:16 PM
That wasn't Egg Fu. It was his brother, Doctor Yes.

You're right! I have a copy, but I haven't read it for a while because I'm afraid it will turn to dust in my hands. It also has a cannibal robot that turns the Metal Men into a birthday cake! Eeeek!

Hoosier X
03-12-2014, 12:21 PM
Oh wow.........did this character ever see page time after 1965? I'll bet Geoff Johns could make the character cool.

I heard that Mouse Man had appeared in the New 52. But I don't know any of the details. It probably wasn't in Wonder Woman's book, unless the First Born ate him.

Power Guy
03-12-2014, 12:53 PM
I heard that Mouse Man had appeared in the New 52. But I don't know any of the details. It probably wasn't in Wonder Woman's book, unless the First Born ate him.

You're right. He appeared a few weeks ago in A.R.G.U.S. #5 revamped as Mauschen. Pretty cool revamp, IMO.