PDA

View Full Version : I won't like it, but I have a feeling......

infernohara
07-01-2009, 08:53 AM
During this whole Utopia/Crossover it is said that Dazzler will be doing something. So i thought about it and I think that Dazzler will somehow come into contact with Venom and Beat his A$$. So wierd to think this, but it would be cool to see it. Venom will be talking his noise as usual only to forget that all that talking will get him a quick blast to the face possibly throwing that symbiote away from his body---quickly sliding along to the nearest sewer opening and we'll see the trademark "blowing the gun finger" dramatic pose she used to do. It would be a serious one-sided match-up that exploits his biggest weakness.

Anything you may not like, but have a feeling may happen in Utopia or any other X-book?

AcesX1X
07-01-2009, 08:55 AM
what is venom's biggest weakness? sorry, i don't know the character very well.

Puunk
07-01-2009, 08:56 AM
what is venom's biggest weakness? sorry, i don't know the character very well.

Starvation.
Isn't it?

NewMutant
07-01-2009, 08:58 AM
It was sound/sonics for the old Vemon. I think it still applies.

I always wanted to see Banshee and Dazzler team up. Just think the powerhouse shit they could do together.

Personamanx
07-01-2009, 08:58 AM
Ain't it High-pitched noise?

timbox
07-01-2009, 08:59 AM
It has already been shown that Surge is going to defeat Venom and save Colossus.

AcesX1X
07-01-2009, 09:00 AM
ORLY? that's cool, i guess.

dazzler doesn't make noise when she zaps people, though.

she deletes noise to make lights.

timbox
07-01-2009, 09:02 AM

There is only one hero in the MU that deletes anything, honey.

infernohara
07-01-2009, 09:03 AM
It was sound/sonics for the old Vemon. I think it still applies.

I always wanted to see Banshee and Dazzler team up. Just think the powerhouse shit they could do together.

OH MAN!! How could this not have happened yet? I can just imagine the destructive power. I mean screw Medusa she'd say: Speak to me Blackbolt!! We'll control this world from outcasts like us. That would probably be the most destructive use of power for Dazzler--being with Blackbolt. It'll never happen though.

I also heard that she can power up Havok with her powers.....I don't know if this is true or not.

Any other predictions?

Pixie_Solanas
07-01-2009, 09:04 AM

Scrambler?

infernohara
07-01-2009, 09:05 AM
ORLY? that's cool, i guess.

dazzler doesn't make noise when she zaps people, though.

So the sound used isn't turned into a sound like energy? It is actually light energy from sound? Marvel database got her powers wrong unless I'm reading it wrong.

infernohara
07-01-2009, 09:06 AM

You must be talking about Ultimate Magician.:biggrin:

AcesX1X
07-01-2009, 09:08 AM
So the sound used isn't turned into a sound like energy? It is actually light energy from sound? Marvel database got her powers wrong unless I'm reading it wrong.

yeah, novaya havoc is better to answer than me, but i think that how it works.

she made everyone on a san fran beach go deaf once because she needed the sound from the ocean and people's walkmans and stuff to zap a marauder when they were trying to murder maddie pryor.

also, she got buried in a coal mine once and needed josh guthrie to sing to her so she could blast her way out (it was in an old new mutants book).

mimic_616
07-01-2009, 09:36 AM
Anti-Venom.

Ooooooooooh I'm SO sorry! I just had to do it! :biggrin:

infernohara
07-01-2009, 09:38 AM
I've also had a feeling that the Brotherhood may come together after this is over. Maybe they will have different ideals or goals, but Emma leading a Brotherhood team (when the Dark X-men unfold) could prove interesting.

Jack Flash
07-01-2009, 09:39 AM
i don't like it but I have a feeling that comic fanboys and fangirls are going to whine about Scott and Emma getting all the spotlight when their characters are "background". boo frickin hoo.

infernohara
07-01-2009, 09:44 AM
i don't like it but I have a feeling that comic fanboys and fangirls are going to whine about Scott and Emma getting all the spotlight when their characters are "background". boo frickin hoo.

Ha ha. This is inevitable. I guess its great to be a Cyclops or Emma fan in 2009!!

Sighphi
07-01-2009, 09:44 AM
Dazzler makes light so she might burn him which could be possible.

Anna
07-01-2009, 09:47 AM
It has already been shown that Surge is going to defeat Venom and save Colossus.

Perhaps Surge will temporarily defeat Venom only to have Dazzler finish the job?

Pixie_Solanas
07-01-2009, 09:48 AM
Dazzler needs to burn off another honkey's face.

Quinnhop
07-01-2009, 02:19 PM

A guy can always hope.

But Dazzler? Beating Venom?? lol Not happening.

I could see her kicking Moonstone's ass, though.

I'd pay (3.99, coincidently enough) to see that.

Disco Jess Minge
07-01-2009, 04:55 PM
A guy can always hope.

But Dazzler? Beating Venom?? lol Not happening.

I could see her kicking Moonstone's ass, though.

I'd pay (3.99, coincidently enough) to see that.

She's done it before. And coincidentally with help from Black Bolt whom she's teamed up twice in her solo.

http://x-men.marvelcomics.pl/stuff/covers/dazzler/dazzler_32.jpg

Pixie_Solanas
07-01-2009, 04:57 PM
She's done it before. And coincidentally with help from Black Bolt whom she's teamed up twice in her solo.

http://x-men.marvelcomics.pl/stuff/covers/dazzler/dazzler_32.jpg

That leotard and flop boot look was not one of her high points.

yanapryde
07-01-2009, 05:01 PM
yeah, novaya havoc is better to answer than me, but i think that how it works.

she made everyone on a san fran beach go deaf once because she needed the sound from the ocean and people's walkmans and stuff to zap a marauder when they were trying to murder maddie pryor.

also, she got buried in a coal mine once and needed josh guthrie to sing to her so she could blast her way out (it was in an old new mutants book).

For REALZ? Those examples are awesome!! I wanna read those issues.
You don't happen to know where/when/what issue they are?

Novaya Havoc
07-01-2009, 05:05 PM
During this whole Utopia/Crossover it is said that Dazzler will be doing something.

Where is this said?

I hope the thing she's doing is Angel.

Mencemor
07-02-2009, 01:56 AM

Whoa where?!

Idk, I really want to see more of Dazzler being a kickass powerhouse!

DeadXMan
07-02-2009, 02:37 AM
Ain't it High-pitched noise?

yes, put him a room with Pixie