PDA

View Full Version : Best Spider-Man hero allies!!

whiteshark
04-15-2009, 02:44 PM
So from all Marvel heroes,which are the ones that joining forces with Spider-Man makes better stories???

My choices#

Beast - Agility,inteligence and a feral apearence.
A character a bit like Spider-Man now that i think of it.
The stories with Spider-Man and Beast are always good stuff.And wan to see more with them.

Doc Strange - Completely diferent character from Spider-Man.
But for some reason these two character make great stories when joining forces.
Maybe because legendary Steve Dikto had a big part creating these two characters as far as i know.
Or the Mystical element mixed with a more urban hero elements make wonders.

Punisher- A great character which was created in the Spider-Man book.
Always have great stories with Spider-Man in past Spidey books.
The completely diferent morals of Spider-Man and Punisher makes interesting stories in the Amazing Spider-Man book in my opinion.

Feel free to add more choices to this matter.

CMBMOOL
04-15-2009, 02:57 PM
My take...

Human Torch...An equal in the superhero biz.

Wolverine....they're like the "World's finest of the Marvel U."

Daredevil....equals in the underground world.

TheAmazingSpidey
04-15-2009, 03:00 PM
Spidey and The Human Torch are always fun to see together.

I also like seeing Spidey alongside Wolverine, Daredevil, Doc Strange and Cap.

whiteshark
04-15-2009, 03:00 PM
My take...

Human Torch...An equal in the superhero biz.

Wolverine....they're like the "World's finest of the Marvel U."

Daredevil....equals in the underground world.

Good choices as well.

marvell2100
04-15-2009, 03:18 PM
Well it's usely Spidey and the Torch that get the most laughs.

Potential team ups I'd like to see are Spidey and:
The newly reformed New Warriors
The new Goliath
The new Black Panther

spiderman_rj
04-15-2009, 03:46 PM
Spider-man and human torch, even with the bickering is really nice to see their friendship, one of my favorite moments of torch is when ben reilly was spider-man and being attacked by sandman, torch swoop in flaming sand hands saying "GET AWAY FROM HIM", and get all hostile toward the new spider-man when he tells the assumed the role of the other, i really liked that moment.

Spider-man and wolverine, i like that besides their diferent ways, logan always respected peter, though since NA i missed why he never touched on peter parents subject.

Spider-man and black cat (after marriege) always fun

Spider-man daredevil, frankly i never read a good buddy story with the two, but peter does seem to trust him a lot.

skatalite
04-15-2009, 05:39 PM
Spidey and Wolvie

Spidey and Luke Cage

Spidey and Daredevil

James Conniff
04-15-2009, 05:48 PM
Spidey and Black Cat- I enjoy the dynamic bwetween these characters.

Spidey and DD

Spidey and Wolverine

Spidey and Doc Strange

and lets not forget Spidey and Torch.

whiteshark
04-16-2009, 12:32 PM
Spider-man and black cat (after marriege) always fun

Spider-man daredevil, frankly i never read a good buddy story with the two, but peter does seem to trust him a lot.

Spidey and Black Cat (after mariage) in the David Michelinie/Erik Larsen stories
was cool. Although my favorite stories from Spidey and Black Cat is still the ones schowed in Spectacular Spider-Man in the early stories.

Spidey and Daredevil had good stories in Marvel Team Up and in "Gang Wars" (A.S.M#284 to 288)

whiteshark
04-16-2009, 12:35 PM
Adding another hero allies.

Iron Fist- The combat skills of this hero joined with Spider-Man combat skills and agility would just make some great stories.

whiteshark
04-16-2009, 12:41 PM
Spidey and Wolvie

Spidey and Luke Cage

Spidey and Daredevil

After New Avengers#51,chances are that Spider-Man and Luke Cage will not be allies again so soon i guess.

Spidey and Black Cat- I enjoy the dynamic bwetween these characters.

Spidey and DD

Spidey and Wolverine

Spidey and Doc Strange

and lets not forget Spidey and Torch.

Good choices.
Many Spider-Man books with Spider-Man joining forces with these heroes you mention were great.

Hypestyle
04-16-2009, 12:49 PM
teamups needed-
blade
black panther
brother voodoo
falcon
pulsar

Scott Taylor
04-16-2009, 12:56 PM
He really teams up well with just about everyone. And honestly, I think one of the appeals of Spider-Man is that he is powerful enough to get the job done with or without teammates. Thats why MTU worked so well and had such a long run - because it was about the character interactions as much as it was about showcasing Spidey as a sort of everyman superhero.

whiteshark
04-16-2009, 01:37 PM
teamups needed-
blade
black panther
brother voodoo
falcon
pulsar

Agreed.
Especially with Blade and Falcon.
Great stories can be told with Spider-Man joining forces with Falcon and Blade.

rocky123
04-16-2009, 10:49 PM
I'll take my whacks at the dead horse and go with:

Torch - his fellow teenage hero from way back. Basically like brothers
Daredevil - two NYC heroes doing their street thing
Wolverine - their opposite personalities work well in stories and like spiderman_rj said, I think he really respects Pete more than he lets on
Black Cat - always like Felicia and Pete. To me she's basically MJ with powers and a slightly askew moral compass

I just like the dynamics in those team-ups. Not so much for the power aspects but for the interactions between the characters.

James Conniff
04-16-2009, 10:54 PM
Adding another hero allies.

Iron Fist- The combat skills of this hero joined with Spider-Man combat skills and agility would just make some great stories.

Fist and Spidey's first team up is the big confrontation between Danny and the Steel Serpent. Spidey was there for the first real fight between the two (not counting all the times Davos sucker punched Danny in prior issues draining his chi).

Samanthab
04-16-2009, 11:01 PM
Spiderman and Thor! its weird but a God and a human working together woah!!

whiteshark
04-17-2009, 10:52 AM
Fist and Spidey's first team up is the big confrontation between Danny and the Steel Serpent. Spidey was there for the first real fight between the two (not counting all the times Davos sucker punched Danny in prior issues draining his chi).

I dont ever remember Iron Fist apearing in the Spider-Man core books.

Are you talking about Marvel Team Up#31 (a story that i have not read so far).
The hero teaming up with Spidey in that story is Iron Fist.

Dagger
04-17-2009, 10:57 AM
Silver Sable
Deathlok
Ghost Rider (Danny Ketch)

remoteman
04-18-2009, 06:44 AM
I've always thought that Spidey and Daredevil teaming up made a lot of sense, they are probably the two foremost street level heroes in the Marvel Universe. The Human Torch is also always fun, I love the dynamics in his relationship with Spider-Man. More recently I have enjoyed Spidey and Luke Cage's banter in New Avengers, there was a good moment with those two in the aftermath to House of M as well.

sixela
04-18-2009, 08:16 AM
Spidey and Ben Reilly.

:evilsmile:

Rob Thompson
04-18-2009, 08:17 AM
Spidey and Ben Reilly.

:evilsmile:Well -- Ben Reilly and Peter Parker! :evilsmile: :tongue:

Mateus_ds
04-18-2009, 09:37 AM
I can't believe i'm the first to say Spider-Man and Eddie Brock as Venom...

Mister Mets
04-18-2009, 10:29 AM
The best remain Wolverine, the Human Torch and Daredevil, all three of whom coincidentally enough team up with Spider-Man in three of my favorite Spider-Man stories.

Spider-Man/ Human Torch: Best Enemies
The Death of Jean Dewolfe
Spider-Man VS Wolverine

Spider-Man has the most history with the Human Torch, and contrasts well with the more mature Daredevil and Wolverine.

Rob Thompson
04-18-2009, 10:31 AM
The best remain Wolverine, the Human Torch and Daredevil, all three of whom coincidentally enough team up with Spider-Man in three of my favorite Spider-Man stories.

Spider-Man/ Human Torch: Best Enemies
The Death of Jean Dewolfe
Spider-Man VS Wolverine

Spider-Man has the most history with the Human Torch, and contrasts well with the more mature Daredevil and Wolverine.I can go with Daredevil and the Human Torch -- but Wolverine and Spider-Man is more a study in contrasts than anything else. When they are together, it usually feels very forced for me, unless they wind up coming to blows.

Black Manta
04-18-2009, 06:07 PM
I realy like him with X-Man. they seemed to have a chemistry similiar to what he had with Torch.

Mister Mets
04-18-2009, 10:32 PM
I can go with Daredevil and the Human Torch -- but Wolverine and Spider-Man is more a study in contrasts than anything else. When they are together, it usually feels very forced for me, unless they wind up coming to blows.

I've enjoyed their interactions on the Avengers, and Zeb Wells's two Wolverine team-ups.

Omega Alpha
04-18-2009, 10:43 PM
I think Spidey just works well with pretty much everyone. His interactions with teams like FF or the X-men or other solo heroes are usually very cool.

But the best has to be with Daredevil; Spidey's sense of humor mixes well with his more serious perspective.

RDMacQ
04-18-2009, 11:59 PM
Personal preference is Prowler, Rocket Racer, Cloak and Dagger, Morbius, Black Cat, and- what the hell- Cardiac.

I'd prefer to keep things in-universe for Spidey and his allies. That way when there is a guest star it feels more important.

recoletos880
05-18-2009, 03:06 AM
Spiderman and Venom - it seems that venom is called as ultimate spiderman.
Spiderman and the Fantastic Four - it's a good combination to be humans savior.

Rahul
05-18-2009, 05:25 AM
Venom would rather eat his brain than team up with him...unless he gets to eat his brain at the end of the teamup.