PDA

View Full Version : The Looney Tunes vs. Marvel cosmics & deities

IssunBoshi
04-04-2009, 10:54 AM
The Looney Tunes at full power.

versus

every god and deity from the Marvel universe excluding the One-Above-All.

Siriel
04-04-2009, 10:55 AM
As amazing as the toon force is, I'm not seeing it standing up to the Living Tribunal.

Marshall Grover
04-04-2009, 10:59 AM
Umm...Marvel God zaps Termite Terrace...

IssunBoshi
04-04-2009, 11:00 AM
As amazing as the toon force is, I'm not seeing it standing up to the Living Tribunal.

Not saying that the Living Tribunal can't beat the LT, but the toonforce's limit is vastly immeasurable, if not infinite on any power scale.

T51R
04-04-2009, 11:00 AM
^^^You mean the fellow whose henchmen are the concepts of Order and Chaos? :biggrin:

IssunBoshi
04-04-2009, 11:02 AM
^^^You mean the fellow whose henchmen are the concepts of Order and Chaos? :biggrin:

Nope I'm saying Bugs Bunny's power level is all over the omniverse. Sometimes, he can be just as potent, if not slightly more than the Living Tribunal, but most of the time he's stronger than most lower cosmics by default.

One thing's for sure, Bugs Bunny would be pestering the Marvel Earthly pantheons to death.

Siriel
04-04-2009, 11:04 AM
Nope I'm saying Bugs Bunny's power level is all over the omniverse. Sometimes, he can be just as potent, if not slightly more than the Living Tribunal, but most of the time he's stronger than most lower cosmics by default.

Uhuh.

I must have forgotten in my distraction the time where Bugs casually neutralized an object that was destroying and recreating universes.

T51R
Amused, the Tribunal rules that Chaos be removed from the Marvel Omniverse.

Kiss the Toonforce goodbye. :evilsmile:

Alex Smith
Maybe I just don't understand this concept well enough, but how is he in anyway comparable to the living tribunal?

IssunBoshi
04-04-2009, 11:10 AM
Uhuh.

I must have forgotten in my distraction the time where Bugs casually neutralized an object that was destroying and recreating universes.

The beauty of the toonforce is that it basically lets you pull any feats out of your ass, even if they seem impossible and if you haven't already performed them yet.

I can already see Bugs Bunny feeding Galactus all the planets from another pocket dimension til he's stuffed and neutralized in this fight.

Siriel
04-04-2009, 11:11 AM
even if you haven't already performed them yet.

Once again, not here.

T51R
04-04-2009, 11:11 AM
No feats, doesn't happen. End of story. What you're proposing is a no-limits fallacy here.

IssunBoshi
04-04-2009, 11:12 AM
Maybe I just don't understand this concept well enough, but how is he in anyway comparable to the living tribunal?

Toons basically pull any feat they need at the desired moment. At any certain point, it's like they instantly can do whatever the hell they please.

And they're nigh-immortal/invincible seeing as the older-generation toons have been cut, shot, and grinded into pieces and still lived.

IssunBoshi
04-04-2009, 11:12 AM
No feats, doesn't happen. End of story. What you're proposing is a no-limits fallacy here.

the concept of the toonforce itself does make it heavily disputable here.

Siriel
04-04-2009, 11:13 AM
Toons basically pull any feat they need at the desired moment. At any certain point, it's like they instantly can do whatever the hell they please.
Not here.

And they're nigh-immortal/invincible seeing as the older-generation toons have been cut, shot, and grinded into pieces and still lived.
Which is shit compared to the Living Tribunal saying "No."

T51R
04-04-2009, 11:15 AM
Colour me suspicious, but this is starting to sound like a blatant flamebait thread.

Farealmer
04-04-2009, 11:33 AM
Sorry guys i've got to disagree here. Everyone knows thanks to their uBeR 4thwallz breaking toons are greater than everything, well except Gan because they are just aspects of him.

And since according to IssunBoshi Mario is a minor toonforcer, and according to various posts pokemon characters got toonforce like durability they must themselves be toons and thus greater than everything(except Gan) as well.

Thus Mario/Pikachu>All Marvel.

Siriel
04-04-2009, 11:37 AM
Sorry guys i've got to disagree here. Everyone knows thanks to their uBeR 4thwallz breaking toons are greater than everything, well except Gan because they are just aspects of him.

And since according to IssunBoshi Mario is a minor toonforcer, and according to various posts pokemon characters got toonforce like durability they must themselves be toons and thus greater than everything(except Gan) as well.

Well played, worthy opponent.

But you forget the most dangerous man alive, the Ten-Eyed Man, whom even Batman feared!

And since Batman with prep>All(Except the Ten-Eyed Man and Gan, for obvious reason), then The Ten-Eyed Man>Mario/Pikachu.

You might think this irrelevant to a Marvel thread, but then you remember that Wolverine is "The Best at what he does", and since two of the things he does are being a man, and being dangerous, this means that Wolverine>The Ten-Eyed Man.

Thus, Wolverine>Mario/Pikachu.

Farealmer
04-04-2009, 11:41 AM
Well played, worthy opponent.

But you forget the most dangerous man alive, the Ten-Eyed Man, whom even Batman feared!

And since Batman with prep>All(Except the Ten-Eyed Man and Gan, for obvious reason), then The Ten-Eyed Man>Mario/Pikachu.

You might think this irrelevant to a Marvel thread, but then you remember that Wolverine is "The Best at what he does", and since two of the things he does are being a man, and being dangerous, this means that Wolverine>The Ten-Eyed Man.

Thus, Wolverine>Mario/Pikachu.
True, but you forget Wolverine's opponents are the Looney Toons. And since the Looney Toons>Mario/Pikachu then they are on equal footing.

Siriel
04-04-2009, 11:44 AM
True, but you forget Wolverine's opponents are the Looney Toons. And since the Looney Toons>Mario/Pikachu then they are on equal footing.

Indeed.

But Wolverine was defeated by Magneto. (This, however, does not contradict the fact that he is "The Best at what he does", since Magneto defeated him at something he does not do)

In turn, Magneto was defeated by Galactus.

Thus, Galactus>Wolverine=Looney Toons.

Farealmer
04-04-2009, 11:49 AM
Indeed.

But Wolverine was defeated by Magneto. (This, however, does not contradict the fact that he is "The Best at what he does", since Magneto defeated him at something he does not do)

In turn, Magneto was defeated by Galactus.

Thus, Galactus>Wolverine=Looney Toons.
Ah but there in lies a loop-hole since the toons are better at Wolverine at being funny(since it isn't what he does) they can thus...damn i got nothing.

Well played, enjoy your victory.

Siriel
04-04-2009, 11:51 AM
Ah but there in lies a loop-hole since the toons are better at Wolverine at being funny(since it isn't what he does) they can thus...damn i got nothing.

Well played, enjoy your victory.

And, once more, logic prevailed.

IssunBoshi
04-04-2009, 12:26 PM

Tbqh, just about every rumbler I've seen in the past has claimed Mario is a toonforcer (though I still think he is in terms of durability and movement at least).

And I think bugs bunny and loonies's are a vastly and completely different breed of creatures than Mario and Pikachu, so the two don't really compare.

But it's funny in one of the past threads such as "Nintendo multiverse vs. the following", someone said that Mario stalemates with toon physics and that if Mario and Bugs Bunny ever fought, the whole omniverse would explode.

Nik Hasta
04-04-2009, 01:35 PM
And, once more, logic prevailed.

I raise that Conan is known as "The Mightiest Warrior Ever."

Game, gentlemen, game.

But it's funny in one of the past threads such as "Nintendo multiverse vs. the following", someone said that Mario stalemates with toon physics and that if Mario and Bugs Bunny ever fought, the whole omniverse would explode.

I'm pretty certain such a claim would be spoken in jest.

Seriously though, have you read the rules? And I mean actually sounding out the big words that you apparently have a problem understanding.

Your consistant and enduring inability to understand or accept how this board operates is starting to get a little grating. And by "starting," I mean "has always been," and by "little grating," I mean "seriously annoying,"

Come on man, read the rules and abide by them or leave the board.

Siriel
04-04-2009, 01:37 PM

Game, gentlemen, game.

Indeed. Which means that he would defeat any other Warrior. And probably a fair bunch of non-warriors.

However, Mighty Galactus is not a warrior. And is not at war with Conan.

Thus, Conan cannot hope to win this fight.

Nik Hasta
04-04-2009, 02:01 PM
Indeed. Which means that he would defeat any other Warrior. And probably a fair bunch of non-warriors.

However, Mighty Galactus is not a warrior. And is not at war with Conan.

Thus, Conan cannot hope to win this fight.

Touché, sir, touché.

I will concede that point. But the war is not over.

I love having a fullsize keyboard with alt-codes for accents on it.

Siriel
04-04-2009, 02:03 PM
Touché, sir, touché.

I will concede that point. But the war is not over.

I love having a fullsize keyboard with alt-codes for accents on it.

Such is the way of things.

It's especially useful when you need to write in French.^^

Nik Hasta
04-04-2009, 02:07 PM
Such is the way of things.

It's especially useful when you need to write in French.^^

This time, child, this time.

I know, my laptop doesn't have the alt codes sadly so I cannot type accents at all when at University. It's most sad.

IssunBoshi
04-04-2009, 02:39 PM
Uhhh... *steals the Dip and hides it in the dumpster*

The MunchKING
04-04-2009, 03:34 PM

Game, gentlemen, game.

And more spefically his theme song refers to him as "More powerful than ANYTHING, the Mightiest of Warriors is HE!"

Ptrvc
04-04-2009, 03:44 PM
The only way that the toons have any chance if if Bugs happens to become the animator, or I guess in this case simply the artist........in which case I guess he becomes TOAA, which means he becomes Jack Kirby.........?

mailedbypostman1
04-04-2009, 03:56 PM

Game, gentlemen, game.

But He-man is The most powerful man in the universe

The MunchKING
04-04-2009, 03:59 PM
But He-man is The most powerful man in the universe

Good thing Conan's from another Universe then. :tongue:

mailedbypostman1
04-04-2009, 03:59 PM
Good thing Conan's from another Universe then. :tongue:

But He-man was not referred to as a warrior in that quote. :biggrin:
Since Conan is nly the greatest warrior and not the greatest man,he loses.

But Muhammad Ali still beats them all as The greatest

The MunchKING
04-04-2009, 04:01 PM
And more spefically his theme song refers to him as "More powerful than ANYTHING, the Mightiest of Warriors is HE!"

He may not be as "great" and skilled but as I already pointed out, he's already far more powerful.

Siriel
04-04-2009, 04:02 PM

But Muhammad Ali still beats them all as The greatest

But Galactus can easily beat Ali, since he might not be as great, but he's taller.

And a pimp.

OverMaster
04-04-2009, 04:28 PM
True Divinity is about the only thing that trumps Toon Force in all regards. True Divinity is basically humorless Toon Force, and not depending on the Rule of Funny to work.

So yeah, the Looney Tunes are boned here.

Ptrvc
04-04-2009, 04:30 PM
True Divinity is about the only thing that trumps Toon Force in all regards. True Divinity is basically humorless Toon Force, and not depending on the Rule of Funny to work.

So yeah, the Looney Tunes are boned here.

What about Toonforcing God?

He strikes down anyone in the toonworld who says, "And if I'm lying may God strike me dead," and several toons pray to him.

Though that line of argument will eventually lead to a debate on the existence of Toon God.

OverMaster
04-04-2009, 04:33 PM
Though that line of argument will eventually lead to a debate on the existence of Toon God.

That's Tex Avery, silly. :tongue:

Ptrvc
04-04-2009, 05:15 PM
That's Tex Avery, silly. :tongue:

Heretic!

Its Max Fleischer.

The MunchKING
04-04-2009, 05:24 PM
Heretic!

Its Max Fleischer.

Bob Clampett?

Ant Crown
04-04-2009, 05:32 PM
Bob Clampett?

MEL BLANC.

CHUCK JONES.

Radioactive Zombie
04-04-2009, 05:35 PM
CHUCK JONESSSSSS

Who's that? CHUCK JONESSSSSS

master of read
04-04-2009, 06:55 PM
fools!! everyone knows the juggernaut bitch suppasses all since he's not only the welterweight champion of the world but he's also the only person who ddt the pope.

mailedbypostman1
04-04-2009, 06:56 PM
Bill BRASKY DAMNIT,.

IssunBoshi
04-04-2009, 07:45 PM
Leon Schlesinger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

master of read
04-04-2009, 07:53 PM
i think that's enough derailment.

we dont want to anger...............................HIM.

mailedbypostman1
04-04-2009, 07:56 PM
What do we have to fear from HIM? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIM_(Finnish_band))

IssunBoshi
04-04-2009, 07:57 PM
ok i think bugs bunny just munches his carrots and bores the cosmics to death, while the road runner keeps running around in space at unknown yet ridiculously fast speeds, unable to be caught by anyone.

master of read
04-04-2009, 07:58 PM
What do we have to fear from HIM? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIM_(Finnish_band))

not him. you know....................i cant not speak his name.

he has one face but many hats.

Radioactive Zombie
04-04-2009, 08:06 PM
CHUCK JONESSSSSSS

Mike Smith
04-04-2009, 08:59 PM
ok i think bugs bunny just munches his carrots and bores the cosmics to death, while the road runner keeps running around in space at unknown yet ridiculously fast speeds, unable to be caught by anyone.

It'd be funny to see Odin or someone else faceplant into a previously working cave tunnel.

T51R
04-04-2009, 11:32 PM
All shall commit Seppuku when they are written, animated then produced by RAPLH BAKSHI...:biggrin:

NickGuy
04-05-2009, 12:51 AM
The Looney Tunes at full power.

this is where you lost me.

T51R
04-05-2009, 12:54 AM

Long Scholngschlinger? :confused:

cosmic eagle
04-05-2009, 02:43 AM

Well about time.....

OverMaster
04-05-2009, 06:56 AM
Heretic!

Its Max Fleischer.

MEL BLANC.

CHUCK JONES.

Bill BRASKY DAMNIT

Sorry, but no. Tex Avery was *the* master of the visual gag and the cruel physical punishment, *and* the father of Droopy. And he was Texan. And you just don't f**k with Texans.

And besides, Chuck Jones pussified Daffy, and that's just unforgivable.

IssunBoshi
04-05-2009, 12:35 PM
Long Scholngschlinger? :confused:

The guy who hired chuck jones, tex avery, and other animators to collaborate in creating the Looney Tunes.

He alone beats everyone mentioned in this topic.

master of read
04-05-2009, 01:31 PM
the only person i can see being about to handle most of the marvel cosmics is popeye.

IssunBoshi
04-05-2009, 01:32 PM
the only person i can see being about to handle most of the marvel cosmics is popeye.

True, but Bugs Bunny is still one of the best contenders on the list.

master of read
04-05-2009, 01:46 PM
True, but Bugs Bunny is still one of the best contenders on the list.

when compared to some one like popeye, he comes up lacking.

Red Herring
04-05-2009, 02:36 PM
Land man standing will be Wile E. Coyote :smile:

IssunBoshi
04-05-2009, 04:49 PM
when compared to some one like popeye, he comes up lacking.

But I still think Bug's smarts could match popeye's strength.

mailedbypostman1
04-05-2009, 04:51 PM
Land man standing will be Wile E. Coyote :smile:

Are you kidding? Road Runner easily sidesteps all the chaos.

Red Herring
04-05-2009, 05:26 PM
Are you kidding? Road Runner easily sidesteps all the chaos.

so true :)