PDA

View Full Version : Jackpot?

lesdavies123
01-12-2009, 05:16 PM
First question, do you think Jackpot is in fact Mary-Jane Watson? The are a few common points like the fact that Jackpot uses the word "Tiger" all the time. And apparently the first time Mary-Jane used the word "Tiger" while talking about Peter it was in this sentence: "You just hit the jackpot Tiger". And finally, do you think Mary-Jane and Peter will ever get back together?

James Conniff
01-12-2009, 05:18 PM
First question, do you think Jackpot is in fact Mary-Jane Watson? The are a few common points like the fact that Jackpot uses the word "Tiger" all the time. And apparently the first time Mary-Jane used the word "Tiger" while talking about Peter it was in this sentence: "You just hit the jackpot Tiger". And finally, do you think Mary-Jane and Peter will ever get back together?

The identity of Jackpot was revealed in the Amazing Annual this year.

and I'm sure Peter and MJ will date each other a some point in the future, but I don't see them getting remarried.

ShaggyB
01-12-2009, 05:20 PM

no read the annual... Jackpot was some random girl taking MGH to be a hero. she bought the id from sara whom is the registered person who was given the identity jackpot..... Jackpot is officially dead at this point unless sara takes back the title. Spidey makes her feel bad because the death of the non-powered girl is on her hands.....

Mj and Pete getting back together.... Perhaps in a dating way.... probably not married for awhile.... but you never know....

lesdavies123
01-12-2009, 05:24 PM
Okay thanks, for the answer guys. I wasn't aware of the annual. (Where can you see the releases of the annuals?)

yadadaimhollaing
01-12-2009, 05:48 PM
Okay thanks, for the answer guys. I wasn't aware of the annual. (Where can you see the releases of the annuals?)

Well now you're a member of this board. Stop by and post often you'll be in the all knowing loop :smile: the annual came out about 2 months ago and may still be at your local comic shop. Spidey comes out 3 times a month now and has been that way for the last year. And lastly welcome to our board.

lesdavies123
01-13-2009, 02:26 PM
Thanks for the welcome!

yadadaimhollaing
01-13-2009, 06:40 PM
Thanks for the welcome!

Not a problem. For the most part were all friendly here (at least for the last 6 months :wink:) I'd say us pro-bnd and anti-bnd have learned to play nicely together no matter how wrong anti posters are :tongue: