PDA

View Full Version : Did the forums get upgraded yesterday?

Sean Walsh
10-24-2008, 06:02 AM
Not a complaint, since they work, but just noticing that the "quote" and other in-message icons are now on the left hand side rather than the right of each post.

Joe Acro
10-24-2008, 06:33 AM
I'm not seeing that they changed sides. All I see (and first noticed yesterday evening) is that the buttons for quoting and replying look the way they did before the most recent upgrade.

Matt Algren
10-24-2008, 06:38 AM
I'm not seeing that they changed sides. All I see (and first noticed yesterday evening) is that the buttons for quoting and replying look the way they did before the most recent upgrade.

The change is when using the CBR Forums 2.0 skin. (Not yellow.)

Chris Lang
10-24-2008, 07:03 AM

Yeah, the buttons changed sides. They used to be Pro-Registration, now they're on the Anti-Registration side. :wink:

Seriously, however, they're on the same side as they were before in the 'yellow' view. They just look a LOT better (in my opinion, anyway).

howyadoin
10-24-2008, 04:42 PM
I'm pretty happy to see the "view post" button back. But do we have to break one thing to fix another?

Chris Lang
10-24-2008, 09:35 PM
I'm pretty happy to see the "view post" button back. But do we have to break one thing to fix another?

Well, I view this in the 'yellow' mode. So the buttons look like they're in the right place to me.

howyadoin
10-25-2008, 11:55 AM
Well, I view this in the 'yellow' mode. So the buttons look like they're in the right place to me.In the CBR Forums 2.0, not only are they on the left, but they're the old generic buttons, not the ones we've had for the past few months.

Spike-X
10-25-2008, 04:08 PM
You can have everything.

Just not all at once.