PDA

View Full Version : X-Children?! X-Man + X-Woman = Generation X-Er

JonniRandom
05-20-2008, 06:39 AM
I recently began thinking this, but since the Marvel universe has been around FOREVER, doesn't this mean that some of the mutants are going to get older, will they have to settle down or have kids...or something?! Would the kids be mutants too? Or humans? Do any of them already have children?

I personally think that Storm and Black Panther should have like, eight kids, and a couple of them could join the X-Men and a couple could stay in Wakanda, now THAT would be cute:biggrin: .

As always, opinions?

worstblogever
05-20-2008, 06:41 AM
I forget the name of it, but we have a thread like this somewhere in the X-Forums for guessing what two characters' kids would be like.

jarrod
05-20-2008, 06:43 AM
Eight?! Don't they have Planned Parenthood in Wakanda?

JonniRandom
05-20-2008, 06:48 AM
I forget the name of it, but we have a thread like this somewhere in the X-Forums for guessing what two characters' kids would be like.
Yes, and I've just started another one.

Eight?! Don't they have Planned Parenthood in Wakanda?

hehe, nah, I just like idea of them having a "brood", and not the freaky bug-alien kind either.

jarrod
05-20-2008, 06:51 AM
ack dp!

w
o
r
d

c
o
u
n
t

Swashbuckler
05-20-2008, 06:54 AM
Yeah, this thread should be merged with the "future X-Men" thread you also started JRandom. It's a bit repetative.

worstblogever
05-20-2008, 06:55 AM
Yes, and I've just started another one.

First off, here's what I was talking about... http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=207887&highlight=mated

And my point is... if a topic already exists, you should just resurrect that thread, rather than just start an all new one. And, if the old one gets found, this new one gets merged into it.

There's something about it in the forums rules, methinks.

3. LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP
It will occasionally happen that you will want to start a thread that someone else already started. Do a search before you post to make sure that someone else has not already posted your topic. In addition, we have a FAQ section you should first check to see if your question is addressed there.

So, have fun with the idea, and don't shoot the messenger.

JonniRandom
05-20-2008, 06:55 AM
ack dp!

w
o
r
d

c
o
u
n
t

I'm sorry, what?

Old No.7
05-20-2008, 06:59 AM
I recently began thinking

And that's where you shoulda stopped.

JonniRandom
05-20-2008, 07:00 AM
And that's where you shoulda stopped.

Ugh, so sick of you.

Swashbuckler
05-20-2008, 07:01 AM
The feeling may be mutual.

Rachel Grey
05-20-2008, 07:20 AM
hehe, nah, I just like idea of them having a "brood", and not the freaky bug-alien kind either.

But with it being Panther wouldn't "litter" be more appropriate?

JonniRandom
05-20-2008, 09:20 AM
Yeah, this thread should be merged with the "future X-Men" thread you also started JRandom. It's a bit repetative.

Not really, I was wondering about immediate offspring of X-people

First off, here's what I was talking about... http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=207887&highlight=mated

And my point is... if a topic already exists, you should just resurrect that thread, rather than just start an all new one. And, if the old one gets found, this new one gets merged into it.

There's something about it in the forums rules, methinks.
So, have fun with the idea, and don't shoot the messenger.
It's okay dude, sorry to pounce, if there is like, a monitor or someone, feel free to move it.

The feeling may be mutual.
I know THAT by now.

But with it being Panther wouldn't "litter" be more appropriate?

Heehee, probably

Push You Down
05-20-2008, 01:06 PM
That other thread just got silly...

JonniRandom
05-20-2008, 01:09 PM
That other thread just got silly...

Yeah I read it, looks like it, I was asking a genuine question.

Leirus
05-20-2008, 02:52 PM
Yeah I read it, looks like it, I was asking a genuine question.

Oook Since you have already filled a whole sheet without saying anything....

I have always thought that a Child of Colosuss and Shadowcat would have the power to change his/her density, from being in phase to being as dense as a star (ehem, maybe not that much)

A son of Gambit and Rogue would take the energy of others and release it with explosive results

And that is all, I am not imaginative tonight...

Old No.7
05-20-2008, 02:53 PM

I have always thought that a Child of Colosuss and Shadowcat would have the power to change his/her density, from being in phase to being as dense as a star (ehem, maybe not that much)

A son of Gambit and Rogue would take the energy of others and release it with explosive results

So they'd have Bishop?

JonniRandom
05-20-2008, 03:01 PM

Cool idea, I can see that..

So they'd have Bishop?

ZOMFG What a good plot twist...although how would he be black *SHOCKHORRORSCANDAL*

Leirus
05-20-2008, 03:03 PM
So they'd have Bishop?

Nope, I was thinking more in actually touching someone and draining his/her energy, like a Vampire, and then releasing it without the need of the cards...

It is not That original, I know...

Old No.7
05-20-2008, 03:31 PM
Cool idea, I can see that..

ZOMFG What a good plot twist...although how would he be black *SHOCKHORRORSCANDAL*

OMG!!! Who knows...lets start a thread so we can speculate together!

Push You Down
05-20-2008, 03:39 PM
[QUOTE=Leirus;6888754]Oook Since you have already filled a whole sheet without saying anything....

[QUOTE]

Yeah I could see that.

I think it would work best if the child would have some variant of one parent's powers with the variant tying into the other parent's.