05-14-2008, 08:39 PM
1. Arena of Khazan
2. Sky scrapers fill the arena.

Radioactive Zombie
05-14-2008, 09:07 PM
Agility feats?

fudgekp
05-15-2008, 01:22 AM
well, spidergirl can avoid projectiles blindfolded. In training, she has dodged an area full of randomly bouncing projectiles blindfolded. She's been able to dodge punches from the 616 Universe Spiderman...I dont know much else for her, and I know nothing of USpidey

SKETCHSANCHEZ
05-15-2008, 01:31 AM
They both have the same amount of experience too, so unless one is significantly stronger/faster than the other this one might be a stalemate.

Then again, Ultimate Peter is smarter than she is so he might be able tofrigure something out. He's definitely the better talker.

Ravanos
05-15-2008, 01:35 AM
I wanna say Ultimate Spiderman is quite a bit weaker strength wise than regular Spiderman.

SKETCHSANCHEZ
05-15-2008, 01:37 AM
But so is she.

Ravanos
05-15-2008, 01:42 AM
But so is she.

Well then no clue. Does she have the same standard webbing?

If so it just comes down to which can break whos webbing. Because if it's the same webbing that classic Rogue couldn't break neither of them are taking it.

Ravanos
05-15-2008, 01:49 AM
It seems Ultimate Spidermans webbing isn't as strong as Spider Girls, and his spider sense isn't as good either, I'd say she probably takes this.

SKETCHSANCHEZ
05-15-2008, 01:51 AM
I think she has impact webbing too.

Ravanos
05-15-2008, 01:55 AM
It's a damn good thing this isn't Ultimate Spiderman VS Ultimate Spidergirl. :tongue:

Ultimate Spidergirl is a complete clone retaining memories and everything, just female.

KamenRaida
05-15-2008, 02:31 AM
I'd really like to say that 'This Ends in Sex', but then that'd be way too twisted. Even for me.

Nik Hasta
05-15-2008, 02:38 AM
Ignore this post.

Didn't read the thread title properly.

Alex L
05-15-2008, 11:27 AM
I'd really like to say that 'This Ends in Sex', but then that'd be way too twisted. Even for me.

Like Ultimate Pete's disturbingly attractive female clone?

I think Spider-Girl takes it.

She benefits from her dad's experiences (daily training) while Ultimate Pete is still stumbling through.

Plus, because of her personality and because she's been playing sports for so many years, I believe she's more comfortable with herself and more trusting in her kinesthetic instincts than Ultimate Pete.

Sharpandpointies
05-15-2008, 11:39 AM
Spider-girl's spider-sense is superior to her father's, giving her more detailed information. I don't know much beyond that.

Radioactive Zombie
05-15-2008, 11:58 AM

Hehehe.

@Alex - hasn't U-Pete gotten better over time, though?

Also, proof that 616 Spidey meets his alternate daughter.

Vakanai
05-15-2008, 12:48 PM
This ends in incest.

I got nothing more to add here.
*gets out cameras to begin filming*
Hey, I ain't related to them.

Captain Morgan
05-15-2008, 02:00 PM
May Day all day, hey hey.

She's got better webbing, since hers is 616 level stuff. Ultimate Pete's doesn't have as good feats.

She is a better athlete, as mentioned. She may even be more agile than 616 Pete. She's taller, so she has a reach advantage to. I don't know how strong she is, but I heard people estimate her a class 5, which is honestly higher than I rank Ultimate Pete. She has a better spider sense to.

But most important is her edge in experience. She has as mentioned, trained with her dad. And IIRC she trained with the Scarlet Spider and Urich Goblin to. Pete really hasn't had anything like that, and it shows.

And the biggest thing is, she has been doing this longer. Oh, sure, both series have a similar amount of issues released, though I think Spider-Girl might have more. But here's the thing- Pete is on Bendis time. Which means story lines that are really stretched out, and generally has a lower fighs-to-issue ratio. There may be over 120 USMs out there, but Pete's really only been on like two dozen odd adventures, really. They are just stretched out too take more issues.

Meanwhile, May at least started out on a near Stan Lee style story structure. Which means each issue had it's own villain, often having both an initial fight and a secondary battle in the same issue. This wasn't always true of course, and the series may not have kept that style up forever. But May has been wearing the webs longer and fought more battles than Pete.

For further evidence of what I am talking about, look at this: somehow, after all these issues, Pete is STILL in the tenth grade. It doesn't make a lick of sense really, considering that the comic started in the winter (basket ball season) and they keep having time pass, like with the three months for the movie. But that's what we are supposed to believe. Pete has been doing this less than a year. Really, it's gotta be less than like, what, 7 or 8 months?

And while I don't know what grade May is in now, I do know that she has a little brother now. And MJ wasn't pregnant when I first read the comics. May Day has been doing this for, bare minimum, 9 months, and I suspect significantly more, depending on when MJ got knocked up and how old her brother is now.

Oh, and she has some extra bio-magnetic powers to.

Edit: Just checked, Benjy has been around since ASG 59. If the rate of time passing in the comic has stayed consistent, May Day has at least twice as much time with the webs. Also, naming your kids after a husband/wife couple? Kind of weird.

Alan2099
05-15-2008, 02:17 PM
Like Ultimate Pete's disturbingly attractive female clone?
When Spider-girl went back in time, Spider-man did flirt with her a little when they fought, without knowing who she was. She was really icked out by that.

WyldCard4
05-15-2008, 02:22 PM

This ends in incest.

I got nothing more to add here.
*gets out cameras to begin filming*
Hey, I ain't related to them.

When Spider-girl went back in time, Spider-man did flirt with her a little when they fought, without knowing who she was. She was really icked out by that.

So I guess it wouldn't end in sex unless Pete wins, and it looks like he is going to lose.

To bad though.:frown:

Tusk
05-15-2008, 04:54 PM
Ultimate Spider-Man from what I'm reading here is following up from the original universe by having a clone. . .a clone who's female.

How could she be a clone when she's female? Am I reading this right?

As for the fight. . .no clue.

Powerboy
05-15-2008, 07:07 PM
1. Arena of Khazan
2. Sky scrapers fill the arena.

Like everyone else, I really don't know. I've heard that the Ultimate Universe is generally on a lower power level than 616. But I don't know much about Spider-girl's universe either. She has the advantage of her father, an older and more experienced Spider-Man, to train her while Ultimate Spidey is winging it from scratch. So I'll guess Spider-Girl for that reason alone.

Lord Foul
05-15-2008, 07:41 PM

Damn, why hasn't anybody drawn that yet?

Arachnid
05-15-2008, 08:14 PM
Like everyone else, I really don't know. I've heard that the Ultimate Universe is generally on a lower power level than 616. But I don't know much about Spider-girl's universe either. She has the advantage of her father, an older and more experienced Spider-Man, to train her while Ultimate Spidey is winging it from scratch. So I'll guess Spider-Girl for that reason alone.

Some are stronger in the U verse and some are stronger in 616. It veries. Take colossus for example. The dude seems way stronger than his 616 counterpart. Same with the Green Goblin and Hobgoblin.

Then theres UThor who gets beat senseless by Colossus for ten timutes straight, and don't even get me started on Ga Lak Tus.

Joe Prevost
09-20-2009, 09:10 PM
Ultimate Spider-Man from what I'm reading here is following up from the original universe by having a clone. . .a clone who's female.

How could she be a clone when she's female? Am I reading this right?

As for the fight. . .no clue.

She's a genetic clone, but with two X chromosomes.

WyldCard4
09-20-2009, 09:15 PM
Why exactly was this bumped?

Joe Prevost
09-20-2009, 09:21 PM
Why exactly was this bumped?

I like Ultimate Spidey and someone asked a question concerning him.

Tusk
09-21-2009, 10:37 AM
She's a genetic clone, but with two X chromosomes.

Thanks for the kick-up, but that doesn't wholly answer my question from the time when considering the fact that a clone is supposed to be identical from the particular chromosomes on down and then on at least to everywhere else except the "this is what differs me from the original, ya' see!".

. . . But it's comics--so thanks for attempting to glue the hole anyhow.

Seto Kaiba
09-21-2009, 12:14 PM
Spider-Girl isn't a female copy of Spider-Man actually. Her Spider-Sense works on different frequencies and she has to consciously adhere to walls. However she also has the ability to repel objects from her. Sometimes in rapid succession, which she did to Seth I believe. She also has Scarlet Spider's stingers.

I give this to Spider-Girl. USM is an relatively inexperienced Spider-Man who had to learn things on his own. Spider-Girl is a bit more experienced and has her father's training to help her.

Cloudman
09-21-2009, 12:21 PM
Just another feat I thought I'd list; USM has been hit by a bullet, but managed to get up quickly and escape. I don't really know Spider-Girl so I couldn't say which one wins.

Cloudman
09-21-2009, 12:23 PM
Wait... are we talking about Ultimate Spider-Man vs. Ultimate Spider-Woman or Ultimate Spider-Man vs. 616 Spider-Girl? There seems to be some confusion on this.

Tusk
09-21-2009, 12:29 PM
Wait... are we talking about Ultimate Spider-Man vs. Ultimate Spider-Woman or Ultimate Spider-Man vs. 616 Spider-Girl? There seems to be some confusion on this.

Ultimate Pete vs. 616 May(-Day?)

Seto Kaiba
09-21-2009, 05:30 PM

Ultimate Spider-Man vs MC2 Spider-Girl