PDA

View Full Version : Cloverfield Monster vs Savage Hulk

metalhead_dave743
01-19-2008, 07:27 AM
In a nutshell, Banner is in New York when the Cloverfield Monster starts destroying stuff. From one of the attacks, Banner gets pinned under some rubble, and the parasites start to close in on him. Luckily, Banner turns into the Hulk and makes quick work of the parasites. Hulk is instantly pissed at Clover and goes for the attack.

So who wins?

T51R
01-19-2008, 07:40 AM
IMHO it'd go kind of like "The madder hulk gets..." *shakes off rubble* "THE STRONGER HULK GETS!!!" *chucks Clover into orbit* :D

The Immortal Watch Dog
01-19-2008, 07:46 AM
BREAWWRR STUPID SPIDER THINGY MAKE HULK ANGRY HULK SMASH!!!!!!

*looks at giant monster* HULK SMASH SPIDER THINGY'S AND SPIDERTHINGY KEEP COMING..WHY? *looks around*

GRARR big giant daddy thingy keeps making more spider monster..hulk no like giant daddy monster..make confused make jhulk angry..*gets rugbble tossed otop of it* stupid monster smash rubbel on hulk WELL IF MONSTER WILL SMASH HULK WILL SMASH BACK BROOOOOOWAARRRARRRRRRRR!!

*goes to town on giant monster*

Radioactive Zombie
01-19-2008, 08:01 AM
The Parasites:

Awww! Hulk like Spiders! Hulk want pet you, Spider!

OUCH! Spider bit Hulk on crotch! HULK NO LIKE SPIDER! HULK DESTROY YOU ALL! HULK STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!!!!

Demon King Psycho
01-19-2008, 08:31 AM
I wonder if getting bit by one of those things will make hulk asplode.

metalhead_dave743
01-19-2008, 08:37 AM
I wonder if getting bit by one of those things will make hulk asplode.

Well considering Hulk's skin is pretty impenetrible I doubt it'll even get to that point.

Lord of Denial
01-19-2008, 08:40 AM
Well considering Hulk's skin is pretty impenetrible I doubt it'll even get to that point.

Even if it did I would say Hulk insane healing factor would take care of anything introduced into his system.

Demon King Psycho
01-19-2008, 08:40 AM
Well yea, and he'd regain from it I'm sure.

It's more a "what if" thing.

And this is comic Hulk right? then it's a stomp. As tough as Cloverfield was, he wasn't in the league of comic "i lift mountains" hulk.

metalhead_dave743
01-19-2008, 08:54 AM
I dunno if it's a stomp.

I mean this thing is freaking huge and very awkward, I dunno if Hulk would be able to lift it... I'm not saying it's too heavy for him, I'm saying I don't think Hulk could get it off the ground.

And second, Clover took a hell of a lot of punishment and kept standing. I think the Military tried everything short of a nuke. I KNOW they leveled Manhattan. Did the Marvel military ever go that far to kill Hulk?

I'm not saying Hulk would lose. But it seems to me Clover shows a hell of a lot of resistance. My guess is Hulk keeps attacking and Clover keeps swatting him away until Hulk is pissed enough where his blows hurt and he gets the win. At least that's my guess.

However if it gets to the point where Hulk is so mad he can oh... destroy an asteroid twice the size of earth with a single punch... then there probably won't be anything left of Clover.

T51R
01-19-2008, 09:01 AM
The Parasites:

Awww! Hulk like Spiders! Hulk want pet you, Spider!

OUCH! Spider bit Hulk on crotch! HULK NO LIKE SPIDER! HULK DESTROY YOU ALL! HULK STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!!!!

"AAAAAAARRRGH!!! HULK TEACH DADDY TO TEACH CHILDREN TO NOT BITE HULK ON CROTCH!!!" *punches Clover in what looks to be its crotch...* :D

KJ Stewart
01-19-2008, 09:01 AM
Blatantly ends in sex.

The Immortal Watch Dog
01-19-2008, 09:11 AM
"AAAAAAARRRGH!!! HULK TEACH DADDY TO TEACH CHILDREN TO NOT BITE HULK ON CROTCH!!!" *punches Clover in what looks to be its crotch...* :D

you remember that football in the crotch of an oldman scene?

yeah...sept it will be with a huge giganto

Lord of Denial
01-19-2008, 09:15 AM
Blatantly ends in sex.

With the size difference someone is going to be disappointed or REALLY impressed.

Nik Hasta
01-19-2008, 09:19 AM
Hulk does to Cloverfield, what he did to Fing Fang Foom.

The Immortal Watch Dog
01-19-2008, 09:33 AM
Hulk does to Cloverfield, what he did to Fing Fang Foom.

well atleast its not as bad as what ult hulk does to his enemies

HMM HULK LOVE CLOVER..WITH MUSTARD..AND NEW YORK STYLE PIZZA YUM YUM

HectorP
01-19-2008, 10:35 AM
Funny, the idea of this fight came to me a while ago, and I dismissed it. I haven't seen Cloverfield, but it doesn't seem like the kind of giant monster that would give trouble to Hulk for any extended time.

Radioactive Zombie
01-19-2008, 12:17 PM
Hulk eats his enemies...?

Anyway, Clovie DID have massive damage soak, although I'm not sure if we're talking about the Abe thingy or the huge blob the Military was firing at.

Chou Blaster
01-19-2008, 12:19 PM
Hulk eats his enemies...?

Anyway, Clovie DID have massive damage soak, although I'm not sure if we're talking about the Abe thingy or the huge blob the Military was firing at.

Ultimate's Hulk, eats his enemies.

And in in the new book *Ult Hulk an dIron Man*

It has been revaled the Hulk works akin to Doomsday. (His physiology adapts to everything throwen at him, litterlay, a she can survive Vneus and Mars Atmosphere after brief exposure.)

AND He gets stornger a she get smadder.

PatchMadripoor
01-19-2008, 03:15 PM
Hulk for the win. He's tangled with so many gigantic behemoth's this one should prove to be nothing new. Tough monster, yes, but nothing new.

***SPOILERS***

Off topic, after seeing the firebombing scene from the copter, for some reason I thought of the FF and them fighting off the Mole Man's monsters. 9See Astonishing X-men #7.)

Captain Smith
01-19-2008, 03:43 PM
The monster was pretty tough but unless it has some abilities beyond what we saw - I for the madder he gets for the ultimate KO.

Throwing FFF to the moon was kind of neat. Good aim. It means he had to twirl him at escape velocity and that's impressive.