PDA

View Full Version : X-POSITION Week 26: Peter David

CBR News
11-20-2007, 02:09 PM
Peter David talks all about "knowing stuff, babies, and the new sheriff in town in an all-new edition of X-POSITION. Plus, new artwork from "New X-Men" #44, on sale this week.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=12424

Faded
11-20-2007, 02:16 PM
Humberto Ramos' Dust is so pretty! When I looked at the previews, my eyes instantly went to her.

This was a really fun X-Position! There's been so much about Messiah Complex, it was nice to get teases about regular X-Factor plots. And there's potential for more than one new member! Yay!

I really can't wait for pretty much everything that was touched on in the interview!

Thanks X-Position and PAD!

SPICE GIRLS4EVA, formerly known as Faded

XYagentguy
11-20-2007, 02:19 PM
And there's potential for more than one new member! Yay!
I hope he wasn't teasing. The thought of more than one new teammate is getting me all hott and steamy.

Toboe
11-20-2007, 02:22 PM
I'm enjoying Ramos' art more than I thought. I guess he's just a better fit for this title. I love how all of the kids look, and the X-Men and Marauders are fine as well.

But LOL at Nori's face when asking Josh his position. And Hisako just happens to drop by?

I'm glad I caught up with X-Factor now. So it's not only one new member now?

Faded
11-20-2007, 02:24 PM
I hope he wasn't teasing. The thought of more than one new teammate is getting me all hott and steamy.

I'm enjoying Ramos' art more than I thought. I guess he's just a better fit for this title. I love how all of the kids look, and the X-Men and Marauders are fine as well.

But LOL at Nori's face when asking Josh his position. And Hisako just happens to drop by?

The only concrete confirmation is that there will be a new member, but when Peter David teases I speculate like crazy!

I just hope its not Forge. I will REVERSE-CREAM if its Forge.

talat77
11-20-2007, 02:27 PM
Humberto Ramos' Dust is so pretty! When I looked at the previews, my eyes instantly went to her.

Does this mean you are warming up for my precious Dust Faded?? She needs more love!!! :D

Agreed on Ramos, very ok indeed, I was dreading his taking over the kids, but he's delivering very fine!
And Hisako... Well, she lives at the mansion, so why would it be strange she would drop by??

And YAY indeed for more than 1 new member for X-Factor!!! Hopefully it doesn't mean we're also losing more than Rahne though... Can't wait!!!

Joe Zool
11-20-2007, 02:28 PM
I just hope its not Forge. I will REVERSE-CREAM if its Forge.

Wouldn't that hurt?

On second thought, that sounds like fun. REVERSE-CREAM for teh win!!!

Who out there in character limbo would fit in nicely with X-Factor? I KNOW he didn't say anything about it being a limbo-character, but who else?

Oh, what if it's Marrow? :(

RoguishGurl
11-20-2007, 02:29 PM
I like the art. Though I'm not too keen on his Surge, but I like everyone else.

Red Lotus
11-20-2007, 02:32 PM

I wonder if PAD will add Bishop to his book.

Faded
11-20-2007, 02:32 PM
Does this mean you are warming up for my precious Dust Faded?? She needs more love!!! :D

LOL because you're cute I'll just say yes.

Wouldn't that hurt?

On second thought, that sounds like fun. REVERSE-CREAM for teh win!!!

It would hurt! Don't hurt me PAD!

Who out there in character limbo would fit in nicely with X-Factor? I KNOW he didn't say anything about it being a limbo-character, but who else?

Oh, what if it's Marrow? :(

I would lick your tears, Joe Zool, for my joy would make me lose my mind. <4

Mitteloss
11-20-2007, 02:37 PM
1) Can you give us any hints on the new X-Factor teammate? Are we going to meet this person during 'Messiah Complex'?

Who said it's only one new teammate?

:) This sounds interesting, very interesting...

Oh, of course it's not going to happen, but a fan can dream...

talat77
11-20-2007, 02:40 PM
LOL because you're cute I'll just say yes.

It would hurt! Don't hurt me PAD!

[SIZE=1]

Hehe, thanks!!! And I like Marrow too, actually... Glad that you will be comforting Joe Zool in your way though LOL
But I also would like Forge to join, does Dust losse points agin now?? :(

Erik Lehnsherr
11-20-2007, 02:41 PM
Monet pregnant? Oh no..that could almost..humanize her.*shudders*

Joe Zool
11-20-2007, 02:50 PM

My curse is your blessing, or however the saying goes. :)

I do find it interesting that nobody seems to consider Layla as an "average" kid, hence the reason why she's not with the rest of the other kids.

Ooh, ooh, what if it's one of the New X-Men? Maybe one of them takes Rictor's place after his death and steps up. I bet it's Anole!!!!!!

talat77
11-20-2007, 02:51 PM
Did anyone else notice that on the pencil page of page 7 we see first Dust, then Hellion and finally Mercury on top of the page and in the final colored version it's first Hellion, then Mercury to Dust... That's funny :D

Hi-Fi
11-20-2007, 02:54 PM
Great X-Position!

I'm so glad PAD talked about the X-Factor subplots instead of Messiah CompleX.

I really wanna know who's pregnant!

protogarrett
11-20-2007, 02:55 PM
I am curious as to why Armor is leaving the Astonishing team... and kudos for Josh staying behind when he knows he should.

creaky
11-20-2007, 02:58 PM
Kuuuurt.<3333

Brett P
11-20-2007, 03:28 PM
Looks good although Ranmos draws Rockslide without a nose and it looks crap. His Pixie is pretty grotesque too.

I wonder what role Dust will play during Messiah and where she'll end up?

Faded
11-20-2007, 03:39 PM
I think they all look adorable! except Cessily who looks adorable in a Amy Winehouse sort of way. And Hisako's outfit is cute on her!

Hehe, thanks!!! And I like Marrow too, actually... Glad that you will be comforting Joe Zool in your way though LOL
But I also would like Forge to join, does Dust losse points agin now?? :(

LOL of course not!

But if I REVERSE-CREME it will be all your fault!

My curse is your blessing, or however the saying goes. :)

We'll get through it together!

I do find it interesting that nobody seems to consider Layla as an "average" kid, hence the reason why she's not with the rest of the other kids.

Ooh, ooh, what if it's one of the New X-Men? Maybe one of them takes Rictor's place after his death and steps up. I bet it's Anole!!!!!!

I don't think Rictor dies anymore. All of the stuff Mr. David has teased in interviews about Rictor's Terrigen Crystals can't really be revealed if Rictor dies in MC.

It would be cool if there was a student in X-Factor, though! Layla needs a peer. Wolf Cub would be a cute foil!

I think it'd be cool if one of them joined X-Factor because the students rebelled, they get their asses handed to them, and one stubborn soul refused to go back--likely Nori I think.

Novaya Havoc
11-20-2007, 04:16 PM
I bet WOLFSBANE is pregnant and she loses her behbeh so she joins X-FORCE!!!

... or not.

But maybe.

I'm very sad we did not learn the real truth behind Layla's Hello Kitty umbrella! It's how Nocturne's dPod should have been.

Home made ectoplasm
11-20-2007, 04:28 PM
:) This sounds interesting, very interesting...

Oh, of course it's not going to happen, but a fan can dream...

You're thinking Lorna and Alex are you?

I think that would work out pretty nicely.

Omega Alpha
11-20-2007, 05:20 PM
I am curious as to why Armor is leaving the Astonishing team... and kudos for Josh staying behind when he knows he should.

Armor has as much training as the New X-men. Having her on the team was only temporary and it's not like they had a choice.

And PAD is awesome. Seems like Guido will get some much deserved spotlight, and I'm very curious about Jamie's future (pun intended).

talat77
11-20-2007, 05:34 PM
LOL of course not!

But if I REVERSE-CREME it will be all your fault!

It would be cool if there was a student in X-Factor, though! Layla needs a peer. Wolf Cub would be a cute foil!

I think it'd be cool if one of them joined X-Factor because the students rebelled, they get their asses handed to them, and one stubborn soul refused to go back--likely Nori I think.

Uhm... Ok, I have no idea what reverse-creaming is, but sure, I'll take the blame for it... YAY for Forge!!!

I think either Loa and/Trance would be great with Layla too... Trance and her could share their striped panties :D

Slyfer
11-20-2007, 06:28 PM
Wow I never knew there were so many New X-Men fans. I mean I like the kids, but the horrid truth is some of them are GOING TO DIE.

Just like Nathaniel said. "People are going to die angel, mark my words on that".

CmX
11-20-2007, 06:31 PM
I bet WOLFSBANE is pregnant and she loses her behbeh so she joins X-FORCE!!!

... or not.

But maybe.

I'm very sad we did not learn the real truth behind Layla's Hello Kitty umbrella! It's how Nocturne's dPod should have been.

She probably has puppies and those will be the rest of the X-Force members. How majah would that be.

CMBMOOL
11-20-2007, 06:33 PM
I must admit it was pretty classy of PAD to talk about some of X-factor's subplots instead of it connection towards the Messiah Complex. :D

Victorious
11-20-2007, 08:40 PM
i'll love to see Northstar, Skids, Boom Boom or Sunspot on the team.
i'll love to see how PAD writes Northstar and his interaction with the group would be interesting, specially Guido or Monet (i image her being this diva like person who love gay guys lol).
if one of the kids should join it should be Bling, Loa, Match or Anole.

Faded
11-20-2007, 09:07 PM
She probably has puppies and those will be the rest of the X-Force members. How majah would that be.

OH I would just die if that happened! And buy 10 copies.

I support something zaney and weird to happen in a book that looks so dark and serious from the distance.

i'll love to see Northstar, Skids, Boom Boom or Sunspot on the team.
i'll love to see how PAD writes Northstar and his interaction with the group would be interesting, specially Guido or Monet (i image her being this diva like person who love gay guys lol).
if one of the kids should join it should be Bling, Loa, Match or Anole.

UH! Northstar is an awesome choice, too! Good one! I also like the idea of Boom Boom on the team. :)

Flameworthy
11-20-2007, 09:28 PM

She really does, and I'm not really a fan of Ramo's work. I just wish her eyes were still colored green.

Faded
11-20-2007, 09:32 PM
She really does, and I'm not really a fan of Ramo's work. I just wish her eyes were still colored green.

Just for you!

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/5285/dustdc9.jpg

Flameworthy
11-20-2007, 09:36 PM
Just for you!

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/5285/dustdc9.jpg

I love it! <3

Mitsaso
11-21-2007, 07:25 AM
I bet Jamie's gay dupe is the one who's pregnant!
And Rictor is the daddy!!!!!:eek:

jarrod
11-21-2007, 07:28 AM
C'mon PAD, I know you want to rescue Shan from laundry slavery! <3 <3

streator
11-21-2007, 12:45 PM
boo to pietro not being a part of messiah complex.

otherwise, everything sounds okay.

Faded
11-21-2007, 02:13 PM
boo to pietro not being a part of messiah complex.

otherwise, everything sounds okay.

I know! One of the best revivals, who has been built up to be all messiah-y, is not taking part in this? Yet Predator X is?

CONFUSION & INSANITY.

Thank goodness for Marauders-Acolytes-Purifiers madness, though it would've been nice to give the X-Factor team a villain that had more direct ties to them.

Living Silver
11-21-2007, 02:29 PM
Ooh, ooh, what if it's one of the New X-Men?

i'll love to see Northstar, Skids, Boom Boom or Sunspot on the team.if one of the kids should join it should be Bling, Loa, Match or Anole.

Wolfcub would be a good addition now that X-Factor is losing their resident tracker. Here's my list:

Quicksilver
Angel
Sunspot
Husk
Skids
Mirage (she should actually lead the team- as much as I love Jamie, he's no leader)
Boom Boom
Anole
Elixir
Dust
Match
Bishop
Havok
Iceman (hey, a guy can dream, right?)

Wow I never knew there were so many New X-Men fans. I mean I like the kids, but the horrid truth is some of them are GOING TO DIE.

Everytime someone reminds me of that, I cry inside. Thanks a lot pal.:mad: