PDA

View Full Version : ElvisGuy meets ...Elvis !

ElvisGuy
08-13-2007, 06:42 PM
I spent three hellish days in Las Vegas last week, Ill save the details because looking at the YABS board it would be very dis-respectful for me to go on about my gay drama I had ,when so many YABSers are going through some much more serious stuff.
I did have a few highlights : One was seeing Cirque Du Soleil's Zumanity. Its the very adult erotic Cirque Du Soleil show...and it was one of the most amazing things Ive ever seen in my life ! If youre in Vegas go see this show !!
The other was catching the Legends show at The Imperial Palace where the King of Elvis Impersonators Matt Lewis performs. Ive been wanting to see Matt perform for years and finally go to ..in a big way ! I was at one of the tables by the stage and when he saw me he singled me out to the audience and then later he pulled me onto the stage when he sang Viva La Vegas !!! I wasn't expecting that ! When I exited the the theater I was greeted by Matt himself yelling at me to take a picture with him, and then people wanted pics with both of us ! All the time the only thing I could hear in my head was Chris aka Amboy00 going "We Can't take you anywhere !"

ElvisGuy and Elvis !!
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/Gnrationfo/twoelvis.jpg

Lester C.
08-13-2007, 07:01 PM
I spent three hellish days in Las Vegas last week, Ill save the details because looking at the YABS board it would be very dis-respectful for me to go on about my gay drama I had ,when so many YABSers are going through some much more serious stuff.
I did have a few highlights : One was seeing Cirque Du Soleil's Zumanity. Its the very adult erotic Cirque Du Soleil show...and it was one of the most amazing things Ive ever seen in my life ! If youre in Vegas go see this show !!
The other was catching the Legends show at The Imperial Palace where the King of Elvis Impersonators Matt Lewis performs. Ive been wanting to see Matt perform for years and finally go to ..in a big way ! I was at one of the tables by the stage and when he saw me he singled me out to the audience and then later he pulled me onto the stage when he sang Viva La Vegas !!! I wasn't expecting that ! When I exited the the theater I was greeted by Matt himself yelling at me to take a picture with him, and then people wanted pics with both of us ! All the time the only thing I could hear in my head was Chris aka Amboy00 going "We Can't take you anywhere !"

ElvisGuy and Elvis !!

I'm all shook up.

Christopher Cross Is God
08-13-2007, 09:43 PM

ElvisGuy and Elvis !!

Cool story.

Reverend Smooth
08-13-2007, 09:49 PM
Yay Elvii!

Cam63
08-13-2007, 10:21 PM
Elvii is the new evil twin.

the4thpip
08-14-2007, 12:08 AM
That pic is all kinds of sexay.

Cam63
08-14-2007, 12:29 AM
Why are they posing like catalogue underwear models ?

The Xenos
08-14-2007, 01:47 AM
Even I gotta admit that's a very pretty Elvis.

Hybrid2
08-14-2007, 04:37 AM
Before reading i though that was a Elvis in a wax museum...:eek:

Reverend Smooth
08-14-2007, 04:50 AM
'Elvis Impersonator' always struck me as one of the coolest jobs ever.

hellokittykat
08-14-2007, 05:01 AM
I'm glad you had a good time Eeeg!:)

TCJohnson
08-14-2007, 06:12 AM

Oh, the heck with you, buddy! You told us the beginning of the story (http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=182675). This was the guy who you went on the first date with in 5 years with, right? And now you are not going to tell us the rest of the story? Oh, no you don't you ninny! That's right, I went there...ninny! ;)

Seriously, if you feel like telling us, tell us. We're all friends here, it won't be dis-respectful.

David Bedlam
08-14-2007, 06:30 AM
'Elvis Impersonator' always struck me as one of the coolest jobs ever.

Apparently, if the number of Elvis impersonators continues to increase at it's current rate, by 2050 approxametly 33% of the planet will be one!

Flamebird
08-14-2007, 06:37 AM
Oh, God,

It's gonna be a "LifeTime" movie, isn't it.

"Elvis and Son" :p

Very cool, Elvis guy; but yeah, we want ALL the sordid details! ;)

Reverend Smooth
08-14-2007, 06:43 AM
Apparently, if the number of Elvis impersonators continues to increase at it's current rate, by 2050 approxametly 33% of the planet will be one!
Yayz. There can never be too many Elvii and sequins.

Gail Simone
08-14-2007, 08:06 AM
No, no, no, no, this is exactly the kind of thing we need!

And I'm sorry the DL thing didn't work out...since the only real day available was our anniversary, we kinda needed to keep that day to ourselves. It's tradition around here. SORRY!

Next time! We bought APs again!

:)

Gail

amboy00
08-14-2007, 10:13 AM
Oh Elvis. We can't take you anywhere.

ElvisGuy
08-14-2007, 09:15 PM
No, no, no, no, this is exactly the kind of thing we need!

And I'm sorry the DL thing didn't work out...since the only real day available was our anniversary, we kinda needed to keep that day to ourselves. It's tradition around here. SORRY!

Next time! We bought APs again!

:)

Gail

No worries on the Disneyland thing Gail ! Scott called me while you guys were at California Adventure and told me it was your Anniversary the next day and I told him I totally would understand if you guys just wanted it to be a family day. Actually you guys probably needed the breather from people after the con ! We'll get there one day I'm sure ! :)

CandyCane
08-15-2007, 12:11 AM
ElvisGuy;

You are very handsome there another one lost to the hetro female race. LOL just kidding did you see the The Botero Sisters the french maid sisters who are little heavy set twins and I love Wind and Wassa her african dance and Rose Boy wolf what a body. Love Zumanity