PDA

View Full Version : Ultimatize characters

Nintendite
02-22-2007, 07:12 AM
Based on how the "Ultimate Ghost Rider" thread has had a bunch of people coming up with ideas for a "ultimate Ghost Rider", I thought It'd be cool if there was a thread where we'd ultimize other non-ultimate characters. If this has been done before, I either haven't seen it or the thread is long defunct.

I'll get started:

ULTIMATE SENTRY (or, more specifically, Robert Reynolds):
Robert Reynolds was once on top of the world, playing a superhero on TV a few decades ago. But once the series was cancelled for being too campy, Reynolds fell into a world of hurt. He began to suffer from alcoholism and even a brief problem with a split-personality disorder (believing himself to be a made-up villain from his old TV show, dubbed "The Void"). He has recently begun to believe he really is the hero he was on TV, but he isn't.... or is he?

Roons
02-22-2007, 08:07 AM
Ultimate Penance

Umm, hmm, ehh. Nope, can't Ultimize him :o

myslead
02-22-2007, 08:19 AM
Ultimate Ronin
Jessica Drew ... the girl-clone of spiderman

btw Penance IS the ultimization of Speedball anyway so :)

EC1231
02-22-2007, 09:11 AM
Ultimate Exodus

The Exodus is the title of the leader of a massive European underground cult based out of France. The title passes down through the generations, so that there's been an Exodus since the 12th century. The Exodus wears a special amulet that channels & stores the faith of his followers and allows him to use their willpower for varying telekinetic feats.

The Mirrorball Man
02-22-2007, 09:14 AM
Ultimate MODOK!

Bob Modok is an evil scientist with a fairly big head and a goatee.

myslead
02-22-2007, 09:18 AM
Ultimate Modok could be a midget ... that'd be funny.

Sparda
02-22-2007, 09:40 AM
Scarlet Spider

Scarlet spider is from the future, being a leader of a group of rag tag rebels who oppose the Apocalypse and tries to kill him when the chances aresis. He's the son of Peter Parker and Gwen stacy from the result of thier relationship one night stand, and because of Gwen's carnage genes and Peter's powers, He has advanced abilities compared to his predecessor's and can lift around 60 tons thanks to Gwens carnage genes. When he loses control, he turns into spider-carnage and has the strength of possibly going up against apocalypse in his rage.

When he was born, Peter forms the rebellion but dies in battle along with Gwen and Scarlet Spider is raised by Captain America, and trains him to be a soldier while his lover Elektra teaches him to be a ninja/Samurai. Thanks to these skills along with his powers (oh ya the carnage genes serves as effective healing factor as well) he is an ultimate killing machine that get's his target and wields the maramasa. It is said by prophets that he harbors jaber aura, and with it, it's possible to kill apocalypse. His lover is Marvel Girl who's name is Janett Grey.

EC1231
02-22-2007, 10:00 AM
Ultimate Superman. Why? B/c as a character he makes no sense, from his powers to his race -- too much of a Marty Stu. How is it that some random kid grows up to be one of the most powerful people in the universe and it's all b/c he absorbed the yellow sun's energy? And no one on Krypton knew about this before? A Kryptonian and his drinking buddies could conceivably take over a small part of the galaxy if they could find a yellow sun with this explanation. And don't get me started on how it took Supes into his late teen years to master his powers, but everytime someone new shows up from Krypton they've already got full control of the same powers.
Kryptonians are a race that has developed the ability to channel a collective energy found only on their planet. When the entire planet and it's people were alive, the benefit of the energy to Kryptonians was minimal. But when Krypton was destoyed, that collective energy was channeled into the remaining few Kryptonians who were off-world at the time (Supes, Supergirl, Gen. Zod, Doomsday & 1 or 2 more). This gave the survivors super-strength, flight, powerful eye beams, accelerated regeneration, but no super speed (how could Supes not kick everyone's ass if he moves at super-speed AND has super strength?). The yellow sun plays no part in Supes' or any other Kryptonians' powers.

Grunty
02-22-2007, 01:07 PM
Okay maybe my one is going to be a bit less funny, mainly because i fail at being funny so i don't even try.

Ultimate Apocalyps.

Ultimate Apocaylps is not a single person but a Weapon X like facility to produce human weapons. I thought this might fit more into the superhuman cold war conflict of the ultimate universe.
Its name is actualy "Weapons of Apocalyps".
It has four under project each with its own scientist team and base.
They are named.
Death= Creates mutant agents for: Assasination, spec ops and tactical urban combat actions
War= Creates mutant agents for: Open field battles, direct encounters, terror acts and limited mass destruction.
Famine= (Name does not always fit the mutants ability, in general means destruction on large scale). Creates mutant agents for: Demolition, coleteral damage, shock tactics and anti-armor warfare.
Pestilence= (Names does not mean bacterial and viral combat but combat with micro organisms in general). Creates mutant agents for: Espionage, Assasination and infiltration.

The chairman and leader of all four projects is a slighty ecentric egyptan mutant named En Sabah Nur who explains his name as meaning: "Good morning".

En Sabah Nur is around 500 years old, his mutation of limited shapeshifting abilitys awaked when he had a heart attack in the age of 64. A side effect of it was that he was unable to age anymore. After 40 years all of those he knew where either dead or gone away, he begann to search for a new meaning in live and started to travel the world and collect knowledge particular of his own kind.
He had many indentitys and jobs and collect an incredible knowledge.
On his travel he realised that Mutants are the perfect living weapons and thought that they might play an important role in future wars.
During the second world war he helped on the Captian America project where he in particular helped in the creation of the Adamantium.
After it, he layed low and started several succesfull companies around the world to collect founds. He even bought 25% percet of microsoft when it was just a few computers in a garage under a fake name and still owns 5% of it.

After the returns of Captian America and the start of the super soldier cold war he finaly begann to finish his idea of a mutant weapon facility. He co-founded Weapon X as a test for his own facility.
He also begann to use a psychic comunicator to manipulate the Oscorp scientist Essex by implanting visions of a mighty creatur named Apocalyps (actualy a character En Sabah Nur created for the G.I. Joe line of one of his companies) and drove him mad into beliving the visions.
He then gave Essex a number of special bullets, filled with a serum that creates a death like state on a person when intruced directly into the heart.
En Sabah Nur kept a low profile for his project fearing Charles Xavier might beginn to psychic pic up his agents. Now with his death En Sabah Nur sees his chance to finaly give his agents some field tests.

Physical apearance: En Sabah Nur himself looks ironical like a good looking egypt businessman in his 40s. However simliar to Mystique he can take on several other indentitys of different sexes but is limited to human forms and a height of 2 meter.
For critical situations he owns a cybernetic combat suit with simliar in abilitys to Ironmans which looks like Apocalyps from the show X-men Evolution.

Brian "Vash" Ashby
02-22-2007, 02:45 PM
Ultimate MODOK!

Excellent. Although a soulpatch would be preferable to a goatee.

Froggy
02-23-2007, 06:34 AM
Ultimate MODOK!

Ultimate Modok could be a midget ... that'd be funny.

LMAO, but arent they really going to make ULT MODOK in that ult vision miniseries?

The Mirrorball Man
02-23-2007, 07:07 AM
Ultimate EGO, THE LIVING PLANET
--> "Ego" is the name of an old records shop is Aberdeen, which may or may not be alive.

Tobias March
02-23-2007, 04:29 PM
Ultimate EGO, THE LIVING PLANET
--> "Ego" is the name of an old records shop is Aberdeen, which may or may not be alive.

Hell I'd read that.

Ultimate Gilgamesh. It would be a miniseries about a warrior who is continuously falling out of time, turning up in different periods, waging wars, becoming known as various mythical figures then vanishing. Kang the Conqueror meets Quantum Leap :D

ultimatespyder20
02-24-2007, 01:54 PM
Scarlet Spider

Scarlet spider is from the future, being a leader of a group of rag tag rebels who oppose the Apocalypse and tries to kill him when the chances aresis. He's the son of Peter Parker and Gwen stacy from the result of thier relationship one night stand, and because of Gwen's carnage genes and Peter's powers, He has advanced abilities compared to his predecessor's and can lift around 60 tons thanks to Gwens carnage genes. When he loses control, he turns into spider-carnage and has the strength of possibly going up against apocalypse in his rage.

When he was born, Peter forms the rebellion but dies in battle along with Gwen and Scarlet Spider is raised by Captain America, and trains him to be a soldier while his lover Elektra teaches him to be a ninja/Samurai. Thanks to these skills along with his powers (oh ya the carnage genes serves as effective healing factor as well) he is an ultimate killing machine that get's his target and wields the maramasa. It is said by prophets that he harbors jaber aura, and with it, it's possible to kill apocalypse. His lover is Marvel Girl who's name is Janett Grey.

I like this idea, except for maybe the idea of him being in love with Elektra and she teaches him to be a ninja, idk. I like that maybe the Carnage side of him would actually talk to him and teach him how to use his powers and such. Cool idea though.

Alec

Jonathan
02-24-2007, 02:15 PM
I'd prefer Ultimate MODOK to be an Easter Island Moai statue brought to life by evil aliens to do their bidding. MODOK would then be a "Moai Oddity Designed Only [for] Karma" warped into a "Moai Oddity Designed Only [for] Killing." :cool:

kel25
02-24-2007, 02:16 PM
Scarlet Spider

When he was born, Peter forms the rebellion but dies in battle along with Gwen and Scarlet Spider is raised by Captain America, and trains him to be a soldier while his lover Elektra teaches him to be a ninja/Samurai. Thanks to these skills along with his powers (oh ya the carnage genes serves as effective healing factor as well) he is an ultimate killing machine that get's his target and wields the maramasa. It is said by prophets that he harbors jaber aura, and with it, it's possible to kill apocalypse. His lover is Marvel Girl who's name is Janett Grey.Iím not big on future stories but I like some of your ideas but some could be better. I donít really see Ultimate Peter Parker having a one night stand. It could happen but it does seem out of character.

Everything that has to do with Elektra, ninjas, and samurai I have a big problem with as being way over the top. Sounds more like Wolverine 2.0 than a child of Spider-Man or someone raised by Captain America. Elektra as his lover would even be more disturbing considering that she is older than both of his parents. Lastly the samurai sword has been done to death and it seems any character that uses a sword uses some type of Japanese sword. Along with the mysticism that goes along with it. Heís already extremely powerful with the Spider-Man/Caranage mixture that you gave him.

It also seems a bit odd that Scarlet Spider would be the Leader if Captain America is around. I could see him being a field leader if Captain had some crippling injury.

Why does he have two lovers? I guess I could see some kind of love triangle but I would not use Elektra as one of them.

kel25
02-24-2007, 02:36 PM
Ultimate Apocalyps...

Itís a major difference from what was established in 616 and it could have miles of potential if they would completely end Weapon X and stop the old fanatics from hunting after Wolverine every other story arc (This needs to stop all together!!!!). If you keep Weapon X around the two organizations will seem a little too similar.

Other than that the real problems revolve around Mr. Sinister. Your idea does work but it seems a little weak. Why drive Essex mad and use him as a tool when he could have been a prime contender in the espionage program? It would seem like a huge waste.

Also the bullets that fake a death is too much of a stretch. It would be fine if they needed to fake the death for a few minutes but weíve already seen cops at the crime scene. Also nothing suspicious was mentioned about the bullet removed from Northstar. There would be a few too many plot holes for what has already happened with Mr. Sinister.