View Full Version : New TMNT vs. Jackie Chan Adventures
01-08-2007, 07:09 PM
J Team (Jackie, Toru, Viper & El Toro) vs. the Turtles in unarmed combat
Uncle vs. Splinter - Uncle gets his chi spell items and Splinter gets his cane
Hak Fu vs. Hun in unarmed combat
Agent Black & Section 13 vs. Bishop & his organization in full resource battle
100 shadow khan ninja vs. 100 standard foot ninja
Hak Fu & the Dark Hand (Fin, Ratso & Chow) vs. Shredder & the elite Foot - Hak Fu and the Dark Hand are in their dark chi warrior forms.
shades of eternity
01-08-2007, 07:24 PM
1. only way the j team takes this one with a bit of improvisation. However, if unarmed includes improvised weapons found along the arena, it's hard to argue with an animated jackie chan and tohru's friekish strength + heavy object
2. bah if uncle got prep, I give it to him, otherwise splinter takes it.
On the other hand if the battle starts with a cup of tea it's comedy gold
3. Hak Fu destroys hunn. Seriously Hak Fu is a beast beyond standard fighting levels.
4. Bishops organization actually sorta acts like, you know a secret organization. As much fun as agent black is, no contest.
5. Shadow khan are supernatural shadow warriors. While foot are mostly robots with neat tricks, I usually tend towards the supernatural.
6. Hak Fu in dark Chi form is more then a match for shredder, unfortunately, it will soon end up as a lopsided match. I love Fin, Ratso & Chow, but they are no match for elite warriors of the foot. Hak fu takes out half the forces and gets a good swing at shredder before being defeated by numbers
01-08-2007, 08:00 PM
When Uncle had the Dog Talisman, he was an absolute beast because he was revitalized to his former youth. He was holding off Hak Fu with one hand for a while.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.1 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.