PDA

View Full Version : Pipeline #496 - 12 Dec 2006

Augie De Blieck Jr.
12-10-2006, 02:44 PM
This week, I follow up on the WIZARD discussion that I started last week, and breeze through the rest of the PREVIEWS catalog that I didn't discuss last week.

The Pipeline PREVIEWS Podcast is a better way of discussing PREVIEWS, perhaps, but there's plenty of material in the column to point out, too.

-Augie

Augie De Blieck Jr.
12-13-2006, 06:15 AM
The WIZARD insanity continues:

http://www.ifanboy.com/archives/001205.html

I'll be adding the show to the Pipeline feeds later this week, as well.

-Augie

De Carabas
12-13-2006, 08:36 PM
Curse you, Augie.

"Where is the comics version of ROSENCRANTZ AND GUILDENSTERN ARE DEAD?"

I was completely oblivious to what has now become a giant, gaping hole in my life. Before I blissfully skimmed Previews, all the while pondering "What If...?" stories, and speculating what it would be like if Creator A wrote and/or pencilled Series Z. Now? Now, this is going to stick in my lonely aching heart until either a) someone attempts it or b) I die a hollow gray death of unfufillment. Yes, I just made up a word there. Shakespeare did it all the damn time, so deal with it.

Help me, Obi-Alan Moore Kenobi. You're my only hope!

EM

Augie De Blieck Jr.
12-14-2006, 05:50 AM
Glad I could help ruin your life. =)

It seems like a natural comic book to create if you want to enter the libraries and the schools as a major market. It would be a quick seller. Someone will get to it, I'm sure. And they'll thank me in the credits.

-Augie

torippu
12-14-2006, 01:12 PM
The WIZARD insanity continues:

http://www.ifanboy.com/archives/001205.html

I'll be adding the show to the Pipeline feeds later this week, as well.

-Augie

I listened to the podcast today. You both make good points and it's also interesting to hear someone else acknowledge reading Wizard. As I mentioned before, I have a subscription and still find some articles in the magazine to be decent reading every now and then.