PDA

View Full Version : Janemba vs Super Gohan Majin Buu

Cleric of Hell's Brigade
11-05-2006, 03:46 PM
Scenario 1: Fat Evil Majin Buu vs Fat White Janemba

Scenario 2: Super Gohan Majin Bb vs Final Form Red Janemba.

Which Uber-DBZ villian wins?

Guy1
11-05-2006, 03:47 PM
Scenario 1: Fat Evil Majin Buu vs Fat White Janemba

Scenario 2: Super Gohan Majin Bb vs Final Form Red Janemba.

Which Uber-DBZ villian wins?
Good battle, but I would give it to Janemba due to the reality warping.

kain5252
11-05-2006, 03:56 PM
Isnt Janemba around Kid Buu's lvl?

The Immortal Watch Dog
11-05-2006, 03:57 PM

and supergohan buu was collapsing the universe

Guy1
11-05-2006, 03:58 PM
Given how he owned both Super Sayan 3 Goku and Super Sayan 2 Vegeta with ease, I'd say he was past it. It did take a fusion to beat him after all.

Chrosis
11-05-2006, 04:00 PM
Given how he owned both Super Sayan 3 Goku and Super Sayan 2 Vegeta with ease, I'd say he was past it. It did take a fusion to beat him after all.

It took a fusion to beat Gohan Absorbed Super Buu too.

Guy1
11-05-2006, 04:01 PM
It took a fusion to beat Gohan Absorbed Super Buu too.
Yeah, true.

kain5252
11-05-2006, 04:01 PM

Along with that green guy who smacked perfect form Cell to the ground as if he was nothing.

Rei-Kai
11-05-2006, 04:02 PM
and supergohan buu was collapsing the universe

He was breaking through multiple dimensional walls which could've resulted in the universe collapsing from the dimensional breaks. But that was taking quite a while. Janemba can cut through dimensions with ease and evaporated the line between the living and the dead, so everyone who was dead could return back to the living world at any time.

Aside from that both are about the same level.

The Immortal Watch Dog
11-05-2006, 04:07 PM
He was breaking through multiple dimensional walls which could've resulted in the universe collapsing from the dimensional breaks. But that was taking quite a while. Janemba can cut through dimensions with ease and evaporated the line between the living and the dead, so everyone who was dead could return back to the living world at any time.

Aside from that both are about the same level.

so it comes down to who can reality rape the fasted then?

kain5252
11-05-2006, 04:08 PM
Buu also has a regen thats very tough to beat. He was able to fully regen from being reduced to nothing but smoke.

Also can Janemba keep fighting after Buu's turned him into some kind of food like Vegeto.

The Immortal Watch Dog
11-05-2006, 04:15 PM
Buu also has a regen thats very tough to beat. He was able to fully regen from being reduced to nothing but smoke.

Also can Janemba keep fighting after Buu's turned him into some kind of food like Vegeto.

that may not work

SwordChucksMaster78
11-05-2006, 04:26 PM
The DBZ universe may be screwed if Buu manages to absorb Janemba. Which is very unlikely due to his reality warping.

Demon King Psycho
11-05-2006, 04:28 PM
I have doubts it would work to turn Janemba into candy, not assuming he doesn't just port the thing like he did Goku's Ki blast, or rewrout the attack back on Buu like he did with Goku's Kamehameha.

Still, yea, that regen is gona be hard to get around. The Red Sword and that energy needle attack could prove effective for laying Buu down for a while.

Chrosis
11-05-2006, 04:30 PM
The DBZ universe may be screwed if Buu manages to absorb Janemba. Which is very unlikely due to his reality warping.

He could just do what he did to Gohan.

He didn't fully regenerate, leaving part of his body hidden in the rocks. When Gohan charged, he called the piece back to him, covering Gohan and bringing him inside of Buu.

kain5252
11-05-2006, 04:40 PM
so it comes down to who can reality rape the fasted then?

Janemba easily. He busted the wall between the world of the dead and living right of the bat without even trying.

params7
11-06-2006, 08:27 PM
I think its Super Gohan Buu on this one. He was going to collapse the entire existance all by himself. Wraping is a different thing, but destroying the entire Universe is another.

I'd put Janemba a little above Kid Buu. That's still a lot powerful considering Kid Buu vaporized a galaxy in the anime.

Len Ikari145
11-06-2006, 08:43 PM
I think its Super Gohan Buu on this one. He was going to collapse the entire existance all by himself. Wraping is a different thing, but destroying the entire Universe is another.

I'd put Janemba a little above Kid Buu. That's still a lot powerful considering Kid Buu vaporized a galaxy in the anime.

But Janemba can pull off his reality-warping abilities 'much' faster than Buu. Buu's dimensional collapsing was methodical and he was only capable of doing it when angered to the point of insanity, while Janemba's instantaneous.

Chrosis
11-06-2006, 08:48 PM
But Janemba can pull off his reality-warping abilities at 'much' faster than Buu. Buu's dimensional collapsing was methodical and he was only capable of doing when angered to the point of insanity, while Janemba's instantaneous. I doubt Janemba's going to allow the fight to

Have you seen some of Buu's dodges though? He was shrinking his head into his shoulders, twisting himself around in a corkscrew, and he could still absorb him the same way he got Gohan.