PDA

View Full Version : Superman/Dr Strange Crossover!

paki
11-05-2006, 07:08 AM
Do you think that a Doc/Supes crossover would be really cool?

I don't these 2 have ever come across each other and it would make an interesting story!

Sijo
11-05-2006, 07:22 AM
Sure, both characters are great. It would need a writer who "gets" them both, thougth.

marshal99
11-05-2006, 08:25 AM
Nope , no interest in seeing the 2 together. Their worlds do not mix. They did meet briefly in that all access crossover before Strangefate took over and amalgrate Supes with Bishop into mutantman or something since the logo is M.

It would be cooler if Strange has a crossover with Dr.Fate though it will be a while since there is NO dr. fate at the moment.

MaxofSteel
11-05-2006, 10:20 AM
I personally wouldn't mind seeing a Super/Strange crossover, but I have trouble seeing how much help Supes would be to the good Doctor against mystical foes (seeing as how Big Blue has a weakness to magic).

Hellstormer
11-05-2006, 10:32 AM
Captain Marvel and Dr. Strange would be far better IMO.

Lord of Denial
11-05-2006, 10:33 AM
Nope , no interest in seeing the 2 together. Their worlds do not mix. They did meet briefly in that all access crossover before Strangefate took over and amalgrate Supes with Bishop into mutantman or something since the logo is M.

It would be cooler if Strange has a crossover with Dr.Fate though it will be a while since there is NO dr. fate at the moment.

I agree with this!

Just two characters that operate in two totally different worlds and have no tying theme.

Green Goblin
11-07-2006, 07:34 AM
iT DOES SOUND INTRESING i WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT