PDA

View Full Version : I started reading the first part of the other

Green Goblin
10-11-2006, 10:29 AM
In the united Kingdom they are currantly reprining the other in the Astoning Spiderman comics so far I am enjoying it the new villain seems really interesing

We R. Venom
10-11-2006, 10:32 AM
Thats great for you. I actually really enjoyed the other alot. JMS I think was great for addign his stories and mythos and whatnot from his prvious run. I wont spoil anything, but you may wanna check out his previous Amazing Spider-man runs as well. Uhh...except "Sins Past" UGGGHHHH.

Joe Acro
10-11-2006, 10:35 AM
There was a new villain? Well, maybe. He does seem to say he's from a group of such people... all apparently with the same name, powers, and wardrobe.

Crimson
10-11-2006, 11:19 AM
There was a new villain? Well, maybe. He does seem to say he's from a group of such people... all apparently with the same name, powers, and wardrobe.

He's talking about Tracer.

Joe Acro
10-11-2006, 01:21 PM
Oooooh. My bad. I'm sorry. What happened to that annoyance?

Dark Soul # 7
10-11-2006, 01:32 PM
In the united Kingdom they are currantly reprining the other in the Astoning Spiderman comics so far I am enjoying it the new villain seems really interesingPrepare to be disappointed.

Magneto Rocks
10-11-2006, 01:38 PM
I thought it was the Spider-Man: Disassembled tie-n they were reprinting?

Dark Soul # 7
10-11-2006, 01:47 PM
I thought it was the Spider-Man: Disassembled tie-n they were reprinting?If it is my previuos statement still stands.

Chris S.
10-11-2006, 01:52 PM
I hope this doesn't turn into another "Other" bashing. Personally I didn't mind "The Other" as much as a lot of people. It is a good read, not as great as other spidey stories but few are. Enjoy!

Also tracer wasn't such a bad villain. I would like to see him return to the stories too. I hate it when they invent a new villain then we never see him again. I thought it was a little ridiculous that he stood a chance with peter on some of their encounters, but still a decent villain.

Nick MB
10-11-2006, 05:12 PM
Yeah, I was looking at this issue of Astonishing Spider-Man in my local shop today, it's the Disassembled tie-in arc at the moment, the new villain he's referring to is "The Queen".

I don't think they'll be on The Other for a while.

alextron
10-11-2006, 05:52 PM
In the united Kingdom they are currantly reprining the other in the Astoning Spiderman comics so far I am enjoying it the new villain seems really interesing

I read some of it. There doesn't seem to a point to it.

Green Goblin
10-12-2006, 03:35 AM
Sorry if I got the sotry's mixed up

Mideon
10-12-2006, 09:56 AM
That's ok they both suck and have Spider-Man getting new powers.

sephirothskiller
10-13-2006, 12:58 PM
My only beef is that neither of them lead anywhere. Its all like: "OMG!! Its an all new Spidey!!" Then a few issues later... Nada. He used his creepy little wrist spikes (ooh, talk about unlocking your potential!!) like once. Wee!

Unless... Maybe his new powers will allow him to put teh beat on teh Iron Man?