PDA

View Full Version : Show me the money!!!

darkkeeperjr
08-24-2006, 05:21 AM
You and your boy just kiddnapped your boss. You told the second in charge of the company to take $1 million dollars and put it in a bag. You also told the SIC what color panties his wife were wearing today and how his little boy is doing in school. You think you scared him enough so he would get the money and not tell a soul till it was over, But you're not sure if he told the cops or not.

How do you get the money without getting caught? You can use any vechicle you want,but only the resources you normally have and $500.00 dollars to buy or rent something you need. This takes place in your home town.*

*just a mental exercise for those who have nothing to do today.
Tomorrow: how to raise your own flag over your state capital building.

Calybos
08-24-2006, 05:32 AM
...I'm NOT doing your homework for you, Scarface!

darkkeeperjr
08-24-2006, 06:20 AM
Where are all the Mastermind types at? Or dare I say it? The subject matter is silly and should be posted in the rumble board.

Typo Lad
08-24-2006, 06:45 AM
Have him leave it in a McDonalds wastebasket.

Winslow
08-24-2006, 06:49 AM
I have him include it in my Christmas bonus.

* I have no clue *

Iangould
08-24-2006, 07:20 AM
In Brisbane.

I tell him to go to Anzac Square and pick up a cellphone (pre-paid) taped underneath one of the benches there.

Then I call the cell phone and tell him to walk across the road and catch a southbound bus to the Woolloongabba busway station.

When he gets to Woollloongabba I tell him to run across the bus way to the station on the other side - that way anyone tailing him is going to be visible as hell when they try to follow him.

Then I tell him to get on a northbound bus and get off at the Mater Hill busway station, leaving the bag under a seat on the bus.

I get on the bus at Mater Hill, get off at the south Brisbane busway withbthe bag , walk about 100 metres to South Brisbane railway station and I can be anywhere within a hundred mile radius within about an hour.

Yes I have considered this, why do you ask?

Winslow
08-24-2006, 07:41 AM
Ian: No stuffing the money in the pouch of a trained kangaroo?

You Aussies disappoint me.

thehod
08-24-2006, 07:45 AM
Ian: No stuffing the money in the pouch of a trained kangaroo?

You Aussies disappoint me.

A trained kangeroo would pull a double cross and split with the loot.

You can't trust them bastards.

jessecuster3
08-24-2006, 08:29 AM
Forget the bag, I want my money electronically transferred to a numbered Swiss bank account. As soon as I get the confirmation, the boss goes free.

Dom
08-24-2006, 08:59 AM
This is almost too easy.

1st, I'd demand the money in bearer bonds or another such instrument. Less traceable when I try to use it, and given that I'm probably dealing with a company with some financial resources, they more than likely have some at the ready.

Prepaid cellphones are not untraceable, but the very rare incoming call payphones almost are. They operate on a different set of cabling and calling them from a prepaid phone would be impossible to trace through conventional methods. That being said, there is an incoming call pay phone in downtown Montreal, just east of Westmount Square.

Instructions would be to enter the apartment building, where I he would find a key card with a post it on it. The Post it would indicate he entered the health club. I'd bribe the manager $50 to close the club so he would be in there alone. I'd be close by, in the security office ($50 bribe) to make sure he wasn't followed.

I would direct him into the pool, fully clothed, with the bonds. Most tracking devices would be disabled. He would also find a change of clothes in a locker, say another $50.

From there, he gets his own cell phone now, hacked so he can't outbound call, and I instruct him to go down to the subway station (Atwater). There is a loose grate and if he goes in the afternoon, he should be alone near the front end of the tunnel. Place the bonds in the grate and hop on the train that should be arriving. I hop off the train pick up the package and take a cab ($25) to Dorval airport. I spend the remaining $350 on a ticket to Ontario. And from there, I'm gone. By the time he gets back to the police with what happened, I'm in Panama.

darkkeeperjr
08-24-2006, 04:32 PM
Well done! Some of you will be contacted later.

darkkeeperjr
10-26-2009, 02:46 PM
Can we try it one more time. From the top.

howyadoin
10-26-2009, 06:47 PM
Can we try it one more time. From the top.A million dollars wouldn't fit in a bag, unless it's in thousand-dollar bills. And those aren't easy to get rid of.

darkkeeperjr
10-26-2009, 08:22 PM
A million dollars wouldn't fit in a bag, unless it's in thousand-dollar bills. And those aren't easy to get rid of.

4 bags then. How ever you think it should be done.but get it done!

The Black Guardian
10-26-2009, 08:52 PM
Feh... if any of my bosses have $1 million, it's counterfeit. My bosses work for a living too. They only dream about $1 million and the ghost of Ed McMahon.

And who the freak is this brat that's bugging around me? Seems like he's messin' with my mind! I say shoot him.

dupont2005
10-26-2009, 09:04 PM
yeah my boss only made about 100k a year.

if i wanted to kidnap someone for a million dollars it would be one of those coyote narcos that live on those ranches in mecca. i'd probably get killed trying though

Paradox
10-28-2009, 07:16 PM
darkkeeperjr wonders:

How do you get the money without getting caught?

You don't. You get caught. There's just too many ways to mark/trace things, and it's already what they always assume...an inside job. You're screwed.

Lucien21
10-28-2009, 11:42 PM
Is the wife attractive?

We could make a million pounds with a website.

howyadoin
10-29-2009, 12:15 AM
You don't. You get caught. There's just too many ways to mark/trace things, and it's already what they always assume...an inside job. You're screwed.For Christ's sake, watch out for those dye-packs...

mgs
10-29-2009, 02:29 AM
You don't. You get caught. There's just too many ways to mark/trace things, and it's already what they always assume...an inside job. You're screwed.
plus, you've pissed him off supposedly, by making this a sexual thing (re: the panties). And I don't know how telling them the color would 'confirm' things. Most men don't notice them going on, just coming off.