PDA

View Full Version : What Superheroine Would You Marry?

Lester C.
08-20-2006, 05:02 AM
This was pointed out to me by Cay and is a sequel of sorts to the thread I stole from whiterose.
http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=214285

Francis
08-20-2006, 06:28 AM
Babs. What a surprise.

David Bedlam
08-20-2006, 06:38 AM
Wonder Woman.

Yay! Bondage! :p

The Beast Of Yucca Flats
08-20-2006, 06:43 AM
Babs- 86%
Raven- 79%
Wonder Woman- 75%
Black Canary- 61%
Starfire- 61%
Wonder Girl (eep!)- 61%
Catwoman- 61%

lonewolf23k
08-20-2006, 06:50 AM
My results:

Wonder Woman 100%
Starfire 96%
Black Canary 96%
Wonder Girl 86%
Catwoman 82%
Batgirl 82%
Raven 75%

Mind you, I said "Agree" to damn near everything..

Lester C.
08-20-2006, 06:59 AM
You scored as Raven.

You would marry RAVEN! Mysterious, Gothic and in command of supernatural forces, she is both saint and demon. Life with her would be Heaven or Hell, depending on you. She responds more to kindness than to charm. Remember that her father is a devil, so don't abandon her.

Raven

100%
Black Canary

86%
Wonder Girl

71%
Starfire

57%
Wonder Woman

57%
Batgirl

50%
Catwoman

29%

Dr Ray Palmer
08-20-2006, 08:04 AM
I got Babs, too. :)

"You would marry BATGIRL! You want a champion of justice, yet someone who knows the GNP of Mongolia, too. She's both a policeman's daughter and a top-notch librarian, and looks good in leather leotards. Don't expect her to stay home at nights, though, and don't be afraid of the friends she brings over, either; that Batman guy is RICH!"

I got 68% Batgirl, followed by Wonder Woman and Black Canary at 61%.

I wonder if the creator of the quiz assigned any quality to Power Girl other than "boobs."

Gilda Dent
08-20-2006, 08:21 AM
I got Wonder Woman and Batgirl as a tie, with Wonder Woman winning the tie breaker (choosing truth over money as an important value). I think the bondage and truth questions got me WW, and the intelligence questions Batgirl.

GILDA

PatrickG
08-20-2006, 08:25 AM
You scored as Wonder Girl.

You would marry WONDER GIRL! She's underage, you idiot! That's it, I'm calling the FBI!

Wonder Girl --- 68%
Batgirl --- 64%
Wonder Woman --- 46%
Raven --- 43%
Starfire --- 43%
Black Canary --- 43%
Catwoman --- 32%

Looks like my results are fairly different from the rest of you.

Magneto_X
08-20-2006, 09:03 AM
You scored as Black Canary! She is tough & looks good in leather. She may be a brunette at her roots, but that doesn't stop her from being a blonde bombshell. Fast bikes are her thing. Don't ask her to sing---her voice shatters skulls!

Batgirl 79%
Black Canary 79%
Wonder Woman 68%
Raven 64%
Starfire 61%
Wonder Girl 57%
Catwoman 57%

To bad the Huntress isn't on the list. But Dinah is a great catch! :D

Cayman
08-20-2006, 09:15 AM
That's weird, I got Zatanna but she doesn't seem to be in anybody else's results.

Magic?

Cay

geordiesteve
08-20-2006, 09:15 AM
I got Wonder Woman, who'd have thunk it!

Kevinroc
08-20-2006, 09:21 AM
Wonder Woman 82%
Starfire 71%
Batgirl 64%
Black Canary 64%
Wonder Girl 57%
Raven 54%
Catwoman 46%

Crowley
08-20-2006, 09:40 AM
Wonder Woman 100%

and then Black Canary and Starfire... but I'd really want She-Hulk.

too.

Weetomuncher
08-20-2006, 09:53 AM
Wonder Woman with 86% was highest with Black Canary and Batgirl at 75%.

stealthwise
08-20-2006, 10:05 AM
Starfire?

I wanted Fairchild! HORSESHIT!

heystacy
08-20-2006, 10:19 AM
You would marry BATGIRL! You want a champion of justice, yet someone who knows the GNP of Mongolia, too. She's both a policeman's daughter and a top-notch librarian, and looks good in leather leotards. Don't expect her to stay home at nights, though, and don't be afraid of the friends she brings over, either; that Batman guy is RICH!

Batgirl 71%
Catwoman 61%
Wonder Woman 61%
Black Canary 61%
Wonder Girl 57%
Raven 50%
Starfire 43%

Interesting ladies on my list.

Bright-Raven
08-20-2006, 12:08 PM
Raven, 100%.

What a shocker there.

Batgirl 89%
Wonder Woman 79%

Black Canary 68% *Lies! I would never even consider dating a blonde, let alone marry one!*

Starfire 57%

Wonder Girl 57% (If they mean Troia, okay. But the current Wonder Girl? Hell no.)

Catwoman 50%

The real answer, however, would be Kitty Pryde.

trickster
08-20-2006, 12:17 PM

You would marry WONDER GIRL! She's underage, you idiot! That's it, I'm calling the FBI!

Wonder Girl

79%
Catwoman

75%
Black Canary

71%
Wonder Woman

68%
Batgirl

68%
Starfire

64%
Raven

50%

So she can f***, but she can't get married? WTF? And in my country you can get married at 16, and the age of maturity (what's it called in English?) is 18, not 21.

Jack Zodiac
08-20-2006, 12:21 PM
Yeah... I got Wonder Girl, too. I wouldn't really mind, but uh... yeah. That's all kinds of illegal. I was really hoping for Zatanna.

This quiz fucking sucks! :mad:

Night Swordsman
08-20-2006, 01:09 PM
Batgirl with 75%.

Redheads purrrrr!

Lester C.
08-20-2006, 01:20 PM
Batgirl with 75%.

Redheads purrrrr!
WhiteRose, who is also a redheads, purrrrrs as well. Sadly, this is followed by a swift kick in the nuts and a raking out of the eyes.:eek:

Tommy
08-20-2006, 01:24 PM
"You scored as Wonder Girl.

You would marry WONDER GIRL! She's underage, you idiot! That's it, I'm calling the FBI!"

Lester C.
08-20-2006, 01:25 PM
"You scored as Wonder Girl.

You would marry WONDER GIRL! She's underage, you idiot! That's it, I'm calling the FBI!"
I'm no longer Snarky, so I'm not going to point out that the words in Tommy's avatar take on a whole new meaning in conjuction with his pairing up with Wondergirl.

JuggernautRM
08-20-2006, 01:27 PM
You would marry WONDER WOMAN! She has it all: beauty, brains, brawn, a royal heritage and a truthful heart. She will also take care of you. Truth and justice mean more to her than your money or muscles. Don't lie to her, or you'll find out what a sanctimonious bitch she can be.

Wonder Woman

75%

Batgirl

57%

Starfire

54%

Wonder Girl

50%

Black Canary

50%

Raven

46%

Catwoman

32%

bfrank
08-20-2006, 01:52 PM
You would marry WONDER WOMAN! She has it all: beauty, brains, brawn, a royal heritage and a truthful heart. She will also take care of you. Truth and justice mean more to her than your money or muscles. Don't lie to her, or you'll find out what a sanctimonious bitch she can be.

Wonder Woman

64%
Starfire

61%
Batgirl

61%
Raven

57%
Catwoman

57%
Black Canary

46%
Wonder Girl

46%

Guess I'm into royalty...

Night Swordsman
08-20-2006, 01:57 PM
WhiteRose, who is also a redheads, purrrrrs as well. Sadly, this is followed by a swift kick in the nuts and a raking out of the eyes.:eek:

Be NICE Lester! BAD DOG! <whaps your nose with a rolled up newspaper>

I believe you can have friends of the opposite sex without having it becoming something sexual,Lester. And i am also a gentleman,and do not "hit on" people who i know would not be receptive. Respect for women is something i learned LONG ago.

And besides,if i do see WhiteRose,i owe her drinks. I don't think she would kick me.

Kahnno6
08-20-2006, 02:20 PM
I got Wonder Girl?! That was kind of unexpected....although it looks like she tied with Batgirl...

Batgirl

68%
Wonder Girl

68%
Wonder Woman

64%
Starfire

57%
Black Canary

54%
Raven

50%
Catwoman

32%

Night Swordsman
08-20-2006, 02:23 PM
I'm no longer Snarky, so I'm not going to point out that the words in Tommy's avatar take on a whole new meaning in conjuction with his pairing up with Wondergirl.

Hell,as much as a hottie i think Babs is,give me Squirrel Girl ANY DAY!

I still read the Squirrel Girl/Speedball romance comic they did a few months back.

Wonder how she feels about him now,after Civil War?

Lester C.
08-20-2006, 02:23 PM
Be NICE Lester! BAD DOG! <whaps your nose with a rolled up newspaper>

I believe you can have friends of the opposite sex without having it becoming something sexual,Lester. And i am also a gentleman,and do not "hit on" people who i know would not be receptive. Respect for women is something i learned LONG ago.

And besides,if i do see WhiteRose,i owe her drinks. I don't think she would kick me.
Oh great now both he and Cam are wacking me in the head with a newspaper. It's no woder I can't spell when I post from work.

Night Swordsman
08-20-2006, 02:31 PM
Oh great now both he and Cam are wacking me in the head with a newspaper. It's no woder I can't spell when I post from work.

You ...WORK?

Omg..someone HIRED you? ;)

Teehee!

Your Imaginary Pal
08-20-2006, 02:44 PM

Wonder Girl 71%
Wonder Woman 64%
Batgirl 64%
Catwoman 54%
Black Canary 54%
Starfire 50%
Raven 46%

This is just sooooo wrong.

brundlefly
08-20-2006, 02:58 PM
I got Catwoman; no complaints there. :)
Was angling for Power Girl, although I take it she wasn't a quiz result option.

Riker Omega Three
08-20-2006, 02:58 PM
I got Wonder Woman and Batgirl as a tie, with Wonder Woman winning the tie breaker (choosing truth over money as an important value). I think the bondage and truth questions got me WW, and the intelligence questions Batgirl.

GILDA

Same results for me, except I chose 'truth' over 'status in society' or something as the tie-breaker.

howyadoin
08-20-2006, 03:00 PM
I wouldn't. Being married to a superhero (of either gender) would be like being married to a cop. Every night you'd be wondering if this was the time they weren't gonna come home.

Gilda Dent
08-20-2006, 03:32 PM
Wonder Girl isn't necessarily underage. If you go with the Donna Troy version in the original run of Teen Titans, yeah, or Cassie Sandsmark, also yeah, but the NTT era Donna Troy was an adult; if I remember correctly, 19 when she married Terry Long. Dick, Kory, Donna, Vic, Wally, and Raven (I think) were all 18-19 to keep them "Teen" while at the same times making it ok for them to be banging each other . . . er, I mean have romantic relationships. Gar and Terra were under age, but I think they tried to keep the rest at that "barely legal" age to avoid potential problems.

GILDA

Sabrinaset
08-20-2006, 03:51 PM
Well. I answered this using Breebree as the template for the perfect woman. To me, that is.

You scored as Wonder Girl. You would marry WONDER GIRL! She's underage, you idiot! That's it, I'm calling the FBI!

Wonder Girl 82%
Wonder Woman 79%
Starfire 68%
Batgirl 68%
Raven 50%
Black Canary 46%
Catwoman 36%

I guess Bree is Wonder Girl. She is two tears younger than me, but not underage.

Kristin

Oh. Dr. Blonde called. Just got her first lunch fifteen hours into her shift. Has already performed two operations. One of them an Arab national cursing at anyone he thought was a Jew. Even the Korean doctor.

Toreador
08-20-2006, 04:11 PM
Batgirl

75%
Starfire

75%
Wonder Woman

71%
Black Canary

71%
Wonder Girl

64%
Raven

61%
Catwoman

46%

I tied with Batgirl and Starfire with Starfire barely pulling a win. Guess that makes me Dick Grayson :)

Adam Crocker
08-20-2006, 04:24 PM
Hm, Babs...ha! Called it the moment I that I read the title of the thread!

DuelaDent
08-20-2006, 04:46 PM
Wonder Woman for me!

Wonder Woman 71%

Wonder Girl 50%

Starfire 39%

Catwoman 39%

Batgirl 36%

Black Canary 32%

Raven 18%

EspanolBot
08-20-2006, 04:55 PM

Batgirl 68%
Wonder Woman 68%
Starfire 61%
Black Canary 54%
Wonder Girl 50%
Raven 46%
Catwoman 32%

MrSuslov
08-20-2006, 05:03 PM
Black Canary 64%
Batgirl 61%
Raven 46%
Wonder Woman 46%
Wonder Girl 39%
Starfire 29%
Catwoman 25%

Hip hip, hooray! Obviously, this test is completely accurate and must become part of the official DCU canon. If all goes well, Miss Lance'll never think of that watermelon Green Arrow again. :D*

Meh, aliens and felons don't do well in my estimation, but a daughter of a demonic entity does. Great! Good to see Babs bringing up second; kinda shows how Birds of Prey manages to be my favorite book by far.

*There is no confusion as to reality versus pen-and-ink fantasy here, folks. Of course it ain't gonna happen.

Red Jack
08-20-2006, 05:18 PM
Sersi.

Aleph.

Magneto_X
08-20-2006, 06:59 PM
Starfire?

I wanted Fairchild! HORSESHIT!

Starfire's better then Fairchild IMHO.

Magneto_X
08-20-2006, 07:01 PM
Black Canary 68% *Lies! I would never even consider dating a blonde, let alone marry one!*

Actually Dinah's a brunette. I think she wears a blonde wig.

The real answer, however, would be Kitty Pryde.

No, it's Huntress! ;)

Magneto_X
08-20-2006, 07:02 PM
I wouldn't. Being married to a superhero (of either gender) would be like being married to a cop. Every night you'd be wondering if this was the time they weren't gonna come home.

They make up for it by being incredibly good looking *and* have bodies that make Olympic champions weep!

Magneto_X
08-20-2006, 07:03 PM
Well. I answered this using Breebree as the template for the perfect woman. To me, that is.

You scored as Wonder Girl. You would marry WONDER GIRL! She's underage, you idiot! That's it, I'm calling the FBI!

Wonder Girl 82%
Wonder Woman 79%
Starfire 68%
Batgirl 68%
Raven 50%
Black Canary 46%
Catwoman 36%

I guess Bree is Wonder Girl. She is two tears younger than me, but not underage.

Kristin

Oh. Dr. Blonde called. Just got her first lunch fifteen hours into her shift. Has already performed two operations. One of them an Arab national cursing at anyone he thought was a Jew. Even the Korean doctor.

That's wierd. I see Black canary being closer to Bree than Wonder Girl.

Red Jack
08-20-2006, 09:01 PM
Ah. A QUIZ.

Batgirl 86%
Black Canary 82%
Wonder Woman 75%
Raven 64%
Starfire 64%
Wonder Girl 57%
Catwoman 50%

So, in addition to my well documented affection for Babs and Dinah, we see pretty much every other girl who might possibly qualify.

And, in a weird way, my first answer stands.

Sersi and Aleph.

hellokittykat
08-21-2006, 05:57 AM
You would marry BLACK CANARY! She is tough and looks good in leather. She may be brunette at her roots, but that doesn't stop her from being the Blonde Bombshell. Fast bikes are her thing. Don't ask her to sing -- her voice shatters skulls

That's funny because if I was a Lebian comic superheroine, she's who I would go for! :p

Lubichev
08-21-2006, 06:03 AM
Sweet. And we'll live happily ever after. I just know we will.

Wonder Woman 68%
Wonder Girl 54%
Batgirl 54%
Raven 50%
Starfire 50%
Black Canary 46%
Catwoman 39%

Matt Linton
08-21-2006, 06:42 AM
Wonder Girl 79%. That's just so wrong.

Sharpandpointies
08-21-2006, 07:03 AM
What Superheroine Would You Marry?

I already married one. :)

Lester C.
08-21-2006, 07:21 AM
I already married one. :)
So you are saying that your wife dresses in skintight spandex and fights crime with her bare fists. Given the fact she married you, and is most likely Canadian, I can see it.

Sharpandpointies
08-21-2006, 07:52 AM
So you are saying that your wife dresses in skintight spandex and fights crime with her bare fists. Given the fact she married you, and is most likely Canadian, I can see it.

*thumbs up*

...I keep trying to get her to carry a knife, but she just doesn't listen. :)

AllisterH
08-21-2006, 10:26 AM
I got a question relating to this.

What superheroines are actually involved with non-supers? I can list a long list of male heroes who have dated/married "regular" people but I'm coming up with only a few names for the reverse.

Dinah Drake and Larry Lance (although, didn't Robinson imply there was an affair going on between Starman and Dinah during both of their JSA days in the golden age based on the fact that Dinah couldn't explain her life toh er husband and there was resentment on Larry's part because of it?)

Wonder-girl/Donna Troia - The universally hated Terry Long. Was there anyone that liked him and wasn't jumping for joy when he had the accident? I have never seen a superhero's SO so reviled until my next person on the list.

Wonder Woman (Steve Trevor & Trevor Barnes). The latter is considered one of Phil's big mistakes of his run and many people don't want to see Steve youthened to be with Diana (what, she's supposed to be either a virgin for life or second stringt o either Superman or Batman?). Hell, many people during the Silver Age couldn't understand why Diana foun Steve attractive since he suffered from the "damsel in distress" syndrome and for a guy, that seems to be a lot worse than for the woman. (i've never heard of people complaining about Lois being saved by Superman most times or even Spidey saving MJ a lot but people always comment about Steve's helplessness).

She Hulk (Wyatt Wingfoot) - The only "normal" guy I know who people didn't hate and I think this is because he wasn't created for Shehulk per se. He was a fully realized person pre She-hulk.

Is it possible for a "superheroine" to be involved with a normal guy? Oracle turned down the restaurant guy pretty hard and didn't want to get involed with her ex-fiancee because she didn'tt hink he was suited for her world. Helena slept withJosh and I'm the few who actually likes "normal guy" Josh rather than Savant & Creote.

Michael P
08-21-2006, 10:41 AM
Batgirl 71%
Black Canary 64%
Starfire 57%
Wonder Woman 57%
Wonder Girl 54%
Raven 43%
Catwoman 39%

Not much of a surprise here.

Fenix
08-21-2006, 12:09 PM
Wonder Woman 89%
We still have to resolve some Gods issue but, Im happy :D

HomerJay
08-21-2006, 12:51 PM
No real surprises here.

Wonder Girl 75%
Black Canary 68%
Wonder Woman 68%
Batgirl 64%
Starfire 61%
Catwoman 50%
Raven 29%

Although if Power Girl would have been on the list, I'm sure Iwould have gotten her.

Red Jack
08-21-2006, 01:38 PM

What superheroines are actually involved with non-supers? I can list a long list of male heroes who have dated/married "regular" people but I'm coming up with only a few names for the reverse.

Dinah Drake and Larry Lance (although, didn't Robinson imply there was an affair going on between Starman and Dinah during both of their JSA days in the golden age based on the fact that Dinah couldn't explain her life toh er husband and there was resentment on Larry's part because of it?)

Wonder-girl/Donna Troia - The universally hated Terry Long. Was there anyone that liked him and wasn't jumping for joy when he had the accident? I have never seen a superhero's SO so reviled until my next person on the list.

Wonder Woman (Steve Trevor & Trevor Barnes). The latter is considered one of Phil's big mistakes of his run and many people don't want to see Steve youthened to be with Diana (what, she's supposed to be either a virgin for life or second stringt o either Superman or Batman?). Hell, many people during the Silver Age couldn't understand why Diana foun Steve attractive since he suffered from the "damsel in distress" syndrome and for a guy, that seems to be a lot worse than for the woman. (i've never heard of people complaining about Lois being saved by Superman most times or even Spidey saving MJ a lot but people always comment about Steve's helplessness).

She Hulk (Wyatt Wingfoot) - The only "normal" guy I know who people didn't hate and I think this is because he wasn't created for Shehulk per se. He was a fully realized person pre She-hulk.

Is it possible for a "superheroine" to be involved with a normal guy? Oracle turned down the restaurant guy pretty hard and didn't want to get involed with her ex-fiancee because she didn'tt hink he was suited for her world. Helena slept withJosh and I'm the few who actually likes "normal guy" Josh rather than Savant & Creote.

What was wrong with Trevor Barnes? Aside from how he ended up? And i think you need to look a little more closely at Savant and Creote. Not sure they're playing things... er... straight.

Magneto_X
08-21-2006, 02:29 PM

I liked her with Kyle Rayner.

(i've never heard of people complaining about Lois being saved by Superman most times or even Spidey saving MJ a lot but people always comment about Steve's helplessness).

MJ isn't completley helpless. She beat Chameloen up, when he posed as Peter, once. I think it was in Demattius/Luke Ross' run on Spectular.

She-Hulk is currently engaged to John Jameson.

There have been some, I'm sure of it.

I liked it how Huntress slept with Josh, too. The only thing I hated about Josh, OTOH, was---he was Josh. Being a sleazy (sp?), egotistical jackass and all. (It was funny, though.)

I could see her dating Savant if he ever got on some meds for his insanity. Croete---wants Savant. lol

IIRC Oracle did date that private eye in Dixon's run--or he did before the series. I don't know much of Oracle's history pre-BOP and only have several issues of Dixon's run. If they dated before then I don't know about it.

AllisterH
08-21-2006, 03:16 PM
What was wrong with Trevor Barnes? Aside from how he ended up? And i think you need to look a little more closely at Savant and Creote. Not sure they're playing things... er... straight.

Trevor, in the minds of many diana fans, just plain sucked.

1. We never hear of the guy UNTIL Phil starts writing Diana and she's practically gushing about this guy.

2. The reason why he turned down Diana the first time was simply asinine. When Simonson killed him off, there was rejoicing on the WW boards.

Jason Bard was the private eye, but I think it was Simone who mentioned that part of the reason why they broke up was because Oracle didn't think he could be part of her "life", yet Oracle has a secret identity that makes Batman envious.

PatrickG
08-21-2006, 03:43 PM
I'm hoping Steve Trevor was restored post-IC (or A Steve Trevor, at least).

The man was the coolest significant other for a hero EVER and his absence caused that "Superman and Wonder Woman" meme to rear its ugly face non-stop. To me, that's like the prom queen and the quarterback hooking up simply because they're the prom queen and quarterback.

Nevermind that the "quarterback" is a gallant, altruistic geek and the "prom queen" is a fiercely competitive, raging jock.

Not saying that Lois isn't fiecely competitive but she works with Clark in an "old Hollywood" way. And I think Superman loses something when he's thrust in with magic and gods just as WW loses something when she coincides with science that goes much farther than the real world, invisible plane excluded.

WW, for me, works in a very "Ultimate" setting whereas Superman works in a very sci-fi setting.

It's like throwing hobbits into Sky Captain or pitting Han Solo against the Devil. Doesn't offer much beyond the occasional "one-off" appeal.

Damo
08-21-2006, 04:08 PM
Okay, now where are the quizes for those of us that would marry villains?

Magneto_X
08-21-2006, 04:18 PM
Trevor, in the minds of many diana fans, just plain sucked.

1. We never hear of the guy UNTIL Phil starts writing Diana and she's practically gushing about this guy.

I think Steve could be a good character. Just needs to executed well. For exmaple, make him have an Indiana Jones vibe to him. Make him an asset (i.e. have some martial arts training*, use guns, even protect her once in a while etc).

Jason Bard was the private eye, but I think it was Simone who mentioned that part of the reason why they broke up was because Oracle didn't think he could be part of her "life", yet Oracle has a secret identity that makes Batman envious.

That's him! Thanks, Allister.

* enough to defend himself from the minions, but get curbstomped by the big bads

Magneto_X
08-21-2006, 04:37 PM
2. The reason why he turned down Diana the first time was simply asinine.

What's up with WW and men from the DCU?!?

Superman rejects her invation for sex (!) and Steve doesn't wnat to marry her*?

* I assume this is what he turned her down for?

Lester C.
08-21-2006, 04:52 PM
Okay, now where are the quizes for those of us that would marry villains?
Then I don't get why you are so upset with what DC is doing to their female leads.

lograydmk
08-21-2006, 06:15 PM
You scored as Raven.

You would marry RAVEN! Mysterious, Gothic and in command of supernatural forces, she is both saint and demon. Life with her would be Heaven or Hell, depending on you. She responds more to kindness than to charm. Remember that her father is a devil, so don't abandon her.

Raven

71%
Black Canary

68%
Wonder Girl

61%
Wonder Woman

61%
Catwoman

57%
Batgirl

54%
Starfire

54%

lograydmk
08-21-2006, 06:19 PM
This is horrible, I think Raven is my least favorite DC Woman.
I think it was cause i found goth chicks and cloaks hot.

I should have lied. I really wanted Black Canary. I'll bet she's alot of fun.

Actually, I'll bet Wonder Woman would be the most fun to date.

Magneto_X
08-21-2006, 06:27 PM
log:

Raven has her perks. When Brother Blood recently resurrected her in a new body he gave her one of a nubile 16 year old girl! :D

lograydmk
08-21-2006, 06:38 PM
Thats funny.
So she'll be a soft goth chick.

Azrael52
08-21-2006, 08:54 PM
Wonder Girl 71%
Wonder Woman 68%
Batgirl 61%
Raven 57%
Starfire 57%
Black Canary 54%
Catwoman 50%

I can dig those, but it sadened me not to see Huntress on there. :( Hmm, but Starfire . . . :evilsmile

Dry Observer
08-21-2006, 11:12 PM
Oh well, since I'd probably marry any of them (who are of age), I guess this makes as much sense as any...

------
You would marry BATGIRL! You want a champion of justice, yet someone who knows the GNP of Mongolia, too. She's both a policeman's daughter and a top-notch librarian, and looks good in leather leotards. Don't expect her to stay home at nights, though, and don't be afraid of the friends she brings over, either; that Batman guy is RICH!

Batgirl

89%
Starfire

86%
Raven

82%
Wonder Girl

82%
Wonder Woman

82%
Black Canary

79%
Catwoman

64%

blackcanary_416
08-22-2006, 11:25 AM
You scored as Black Canary.

You would marry BLACK CANARY! She is tough and looks good in leather. She may be brunette at her roots, but that doesn't stop her from being the Blonde Bombshell. Fast bikes are her thing. Don't ask her to sing -- her voice shatters skulls!

Carlton Donaghe
08-22-2006, 12:20 PM
I just wanted to say that I've already married a super-heroine. Her name's Monica. Woo!

Sabrinaset
08-23-2006, 02:19 PM
Since Kris used me as her ideal woman...I'm Wonder Girl hehe ... well, looks like she is ...Wonder Woman!!! Hmm, guess she hasta wear the costume now!

You scored as Wonder Woman.

Wonder Woman 93%

WhiteRose 91%

Wonder Girl 86%

Gilda Dent 85%

sk716 84%

Starfire 71%

Devin Grayson 69%

SJ 68%

Batgirl 68%

Emily 67%

Catwoman 57%

Black Canary 46%

Raven 39%

90'sCartoonMan
08-23-2006, 06:33 PM

Wonder Girl
75%

Wonder Woman
71%

Batgirl
61%

Black Canary
57%

Starfire
50%

Raven
43%

Catwoman
29%

Makes sense that Raven and Catwoman would be the bottom two for me. Wonder Girl and Wonder Woman are my top two? I said I DON'T like Ancient Greece!

::sigh:: Where are Mary Marvel and Dr. Light?!

WhiteRose
08-23-2006, 06:50 PM
Since Kris used me as her ideal woman...I'm Wonder Girl hehe ... well, looks like she is ...Wonder Woman!!! Hmm, guess she hasta wear the costume now!

Wonder Woman 93%

WhiteRose 91%

Wonder Girl 86%

Gilda Dent 85%

sk716 84%

Starfire 71%

Devin Grayson 69%

SJ 68%

Batgirl 68%

Emily 67%

Catwoman 57%

Black Canary 46%

Raven 39%

*bursts out laughing* I did a double take at that. Just glancing over it and scrolling down when 'SJ' caught my eye as I was clicking on the next page.

You're an odd one, girly :D

Sabrinaset
08-23-2006, 07:02 PM
Odd? Me? I have NO idea what you mean by that! :)

sk716
08-23-2006, 07:06 PM

Wonder Woman 93%

WhiteRose 91%

Wonder Girl 86%

Gilda Dent 85%

sk716 84%

Starfire 71%

Devin Grayson 69%

SJ 68%

Batgirl 68%

Emily 67%

Catwoman 57%

Black Canary 46%

Raven 39%

At least I rank above Devin Grayson. :p

Lester C.
08-23-2006, 07:11 PM
Hey, this is MY thread. With the exception of ninja Kris, who can kick my ass so I'm not messing with her, none of you lebians are welcome. I failed to stop your supremacy in the Ann Coultre thread, but a man got to do what a man got to do and this man fighting to free all of Yabs from your tyranny. :mad:

Night Swordsman
08-23-2006, 10:12 PM
Hey, this is MY thread. With the exception of ninja Kris, who can kick my ass so I'm not messing with her, none of you lebians are welcome. I failed to stop your supremacy in the Ann Coultre thread, but a man got to do what a man got to do and this man fighting to free all of Yabs from your tyranny. :mad:

Oh shush you BAD DOGGIE! No more doggie treats for Uuuuuuuuuuu!

And i like the Lesbians. They make me laugh and smile. Very little does that for me anymore,so let them play and frolic and say cute things.

Sigh...

WhiteRose
08-24-2006, 03:15 AM
*plays and frolics and looks terribly cute*

Diddle? :D

Ninja Kris
08-24-2006, 08:21 AM
*plays and frolics and looks terribly cute*

Diddle? :D

Ah. This must be why Breebree has quite the crush on Whiterose.

We know what Breebree would say if she read that last word.

Kristin

MrSuslov
08-24-2006, 08:37 AM
but a man got to do what a man got to do and this man fighting to free all of Yabs from your tyranny. :mad:
YABSers of the world unite! You have nothing to lose but your lebians! And various appendages if the ninja oppressors have anything to say about it.

Fight on, brave Lester! I shall send flowers to your mausoleum.

Night Swordsman
08-24-2006, 09:34 AM

Kristin

What would she say??? :confused:

WhiteRose
08-24-2006, 10:59 PM

Kristin

I am intrigued. What would she say?

Sabrinaset
08-24-2006, 11:00 PM
She ... I mean, *I* would say .... "Dildo"?

WhiteRose
08-24-2006, 11:03 PM
She ... I mean, *I* would say .... "Dildo"?

Only if you ask nicely.

Sabrinaset
08-24-2006, 11:05 PM
I usually do. Well, maybe "ask" isn't the right word. I'm either begging for it, or screaming.

WhiteRose
08-24-2006, 11:08 PM
Eh, both work for me :D

kel25
08-25-2006, 01:57 AM
I got Wondergirl.

Ringslinger76
08-25-2006, 04:05 AM
Batgirl 71%
Wonder Woman 71%
Black Canary 64%
Wonder Girl 64%
Starfire 54%
Raven 46%
Catwoman 32%

Batgirl or WonderWoman.. decisions decisions.. wait.. is that Babs or Cass? Oh well.. Wonder Woman actually came out on top.. it made me answer a tie breaker question.

siviusx
08-25-2006, 05:13 AM
Wonder Woman 79%
Black Canary 64%
Wonder Girl 61%
Batgirl 61%
Starfire 43%
Raven 43%
Catwoman 25%

I'm shocked and vaguely appalled! Choices 1 and 2 aren't surprising to me, because I think that in reality I would probably be madly in love with Dinah (not Diana, who is both asexual and scarily man-like most of the time)--but WONDER GIRL? I just posted about how much I can't stand her whiny, doormat self in another thread. :mad:

It's also sad that Huntress isn't on here. I'm sure I'd get her, given how I tend to attract incredibly unstable girls in real life.

AllisterH
08-25-2006, 05:28 AM
Wondergirl?

Bad choice for those who got her. She's a superhero groupie and unless you're a super as well, I don't see that relationship working out in the long run

Night Swordsman
08-25-2006, 11:25 AM
I think i would marry Running Riot,but SK716 would probably drop me off in a hazard zone instead :p

Paul McEnery
08-25-2006, 12:19 PM
Time for me to rethink my identity. I thought I was John Constantine having a complicated relationship with Zatanna, but it turns out I'm Green Arrow after all. Still, at least I get to stay a cheating bastard:

Black Canary 100%
Raven 93%
Batgirl 89%
Wonder Girl 64%
Catwoman 64%
Wonder Woman 61%
Starfire 57%

Paul McEnery
08-25-2006, 12:22 PM
And how is that different from anyone else you date? :p

Capt Hunter
08-25-2006, 02:49 PM
Spider-woman or Ms. Marvel....... hell if I were old school mormon, I marry both....

Tyr
08-25-2007, 10:49 PM
I got a tie between Starfire and Wonder Woman, does that mean I'm going to marry them both? :eek: and all I wanted was Zatanna, is she even on the list?

Jack Zodiac
08-25-2007, 10:57 PM
Fuck! Over a year later and I still get Wonder Girl. Seriously, I went though that list of questions, and the shit I agreed with strongly didn't ring a goddamn bell about Wonder Girl. Why does the Internet keep trying to make me a pedophile!?!

Pink Bat Max
08-25-2007, 11:00 PM
Wonder Woman 89%
Black Canary 64%
Batgirl %57
Wonder Girl 54%
Starfire 43%
Raven 36%

No surprise, top compatibility for Diana.

Tyr
08-26-2007, 03:16 AM
Well I did the test again... and then a third time.

Starfire won over on the second attempt,

But Wondy finally one in the third leaving Starfire trailing in her dust.

Still though I'm not sure I want to get married to Diana, I think it would be the equavalent of having to buy every monthly issue of Wonder Woman that comes out, even if the current ones, that and I'd have to stop buying other superheroine comics :(.

DungeonmasterJim
08-26-2007, 07:47 AM
You would marry BLACK CANARY! She is tough and looks good in leather. She may be brunette at her roots, but that doesn't stop her from being the Blonde Bombshell. Fast bikes are her thing. Don't ask her to sing -- her voice shatters skulls!
Black Canary

68%
Raven

64%
Batgirl

61%
Wonder Woman

54%
Wonder Girl

54%
Catwoman

50%
Starfire

39%

Canary? But I've never seen her wear thigh high boots! :(

DM Jim

Infra-Man
08-26-2007, 08:08 AM
I got Batgirl, which is kind of funny because one of my first crushes on a TV personality was Yvonne Craig, Batgirl from the 60s Batman.

PatrickG
08-26-2007, 08:31 AM
Fuck! Over a year later and I still get Wonder Girl. Seriously, I went though that list of questions, and the shit I agreed with strongly didn't ring a goddamn bell about Wonder Girl. Why does the Internet keep trying to make me a pedophile!?!

Wonder Girl

64%

Batgirl

61%

Black Canary

43%

Wonder Woman

43%

Raven

39%

Catwoman

39%

Starfire

32%

Me too. Wonder Girl again.

That said... C'Mon... There's nothing age specific in those questions.