PDA

View Full Version : Clones

Bobster777
06-18-2006, 04:05 PM
We've had a Cable clone, and now we have a Wolverine clone. Good or bad, he, everyone has their opinions. Any character out there you would like to have cloned as a younger character?

Novaya Havoc
06-18-2006, 04:07 PM
Oh, Sage. Most definitely. I would love like, 7 Sages running around.

AceOfSpades
06-18-2006, 04:10 PM
I think a younger Emma contending with "our" Emma would be hilarious... or maybe thats just me fantasizing:D

The Sword Is Drawn
06-18-2006, 04:57 PM
While not actually being a proper clone, can we have a contrivance that House of M brought Kwannon back from the dead, and let Betsy finally get her British body back?:rolleyes:

Said story could feature multiple occurances of Betsy stabbing her scantily clad former body to death shouting expletives about Scot Lobdell... Well. in my head, anyway.... :mad:

Matthew K.
06-18-2006, 05:08 PM
Any character out there you would like to have cloned as a younger character?

Would anyone mind a younger Chris Claremont character running around?? :)

Waterlily
01-15-2009, 12:52 PM
I want to see Miss Sinister cloned. Since her DNA may be damaged, they could fill in the blanks using Feral's DNA as well.

AcesX1X
01-15-2009, 12:54 PM
clones are filthy, and as a wiseperson said elsewhere, if we still had the comics code, we wouldn't have to deal with these abominations in the books.

i also vote for sage.

Prodigy55
01-15-2009, 12:56 PM
Let's have enough Sage clones so they can all cosplay as all the different X-Men and it can be called: X-Men 0101000101101000111000

Home made ectoplasm
01-15-2009, 12:58 PM
I am glad to see people are finally appreciating Sage non-ironically.

Daithi
01-15-2009, 01:01 PM
I think a younger Emma contending with "our" Emma would be hilarious... or maybe thats just me fantasizing:D

Isn't that the Cuckoos kinda?

Seres
01-15-2009, 01:01 PM
This might just be me, but I simply cannot get enough of that Pixie character! I would absolutely adore it if we could have a little troupe of them wandering around... flying all over the place with their tiny wings, spouting Welsh nonsense all over the place!

My, but that's a scene I'd pay good money to see!

Beni
01-15-2009, 01:22 PM
Isn't that the Cuckoos kinda?

The cuckoos are actually her daughters :smile:

Justin K.
01-17-2009, 01:22 AM
Nasty Boy clones
If Snister can clone the Marauders
who says the Nasty Boys aren't clones?
If any die, they can just come back too :smile:

The Black Guardian
01-17-2009, 01:35 AM
clones are filthy, and as a wiseperson said elsewhere, if we still had the comics code, we wouldn't have to deal with these abominations in the books.
Your prejudice is noted.

Clones are only as filthy as their source. The only problem with clones are the inept writers who insist on writing them as disposable ciphers. We had far more clones running about when we still had the comics code.

Someone please clone the original ДAЯKSTAЯ , if the original isn't going to be resurrected.

Seres
01-17-2009, 02:31 AM
Your prejudice is noted.

Clones are only as filthy as their source. The only problem with clones are the inept writers who insist on writing them as disposable ciphers. We had far more clones running about when we still had the comics code.

Someone please clone the original ДAЯKSTAЯ , if the original isn't going to be resurrected.

It'd be nice, but there isn't really a place for her within the X-Books at the moment. Much as I'd like her back, I'd hate for her to be involved in a complex piece of rigging which brings her back and then abandons her to comic-book limbo afterwards. I think Laynia's time is over, sadly.

eurazn
01-17-2009, 12:41 PM
This might just be me, but I simply cannot get enough of that Pixie character! I would absolutely adore it if we could have a little troupe of them wandering around... flying all over the place with their tiny wings, spouting Welsh nonsense all over the place!

My, but that's a scene I'd pay good money to see!

I thought you were being sarcastic ... but then I saw Pixie in your signature :tongue:

The Black Guardian
01-17-2009, 03:31 PM
It'd be nice, but there isn't really a place for her within the X-Books at the moment. Much as I'd like her back, I'd hate for her to be involved in a complex piece of rigging which brings her back and then abandons her to comic-book limbo afterwards. I think Laynia's time is over, sadly.
Simple. Don't abandon her.

If not in an X-Book, then somewhere in the MU. They've done a fair job pushing the new Darkstar. It should be Laynia!:mad:

Anyway, that's why I was saying a clone. I really want more darkforce characters in the spotlight.