PDA

View Full Version : When Sleeping With Your Teacher Goes Wrong

StoneGold
01-20-2006, 08:28 AM
Man, when they hold the kids who made Fox News by having sex with their teachers convention, the victim in this case must get laughed at by all the other kids.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/0105061nunnelee1.jpg

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0105061nunnelee1.html

Michael P
01-20-2006, 08:42 AM
Hahaha! It's funny because she's unattractive!

StoneGold
01-20-2006, 08:48 AM
Hahaha! It's funny because she's unattractive!
Basically. The joke doesn't have much depth, but it's still a pretty good one.

At the very least, she's not the kind of teacher I would have ever imagined having sex with. But I don't think I ever had any attractive teachers. At least none attractive enough to distract me from someone who was sitting near by me.

Sentry
01-20-2006, 08:56 AM
i dunno, desperate chicks are allways the best lays. they give more.

Forefinger
01-20-2006, 09:08 AM
i dunno, desperate chicks are allways the best lays. they give more.
Sounds like the voice of experience to me. Been banging 40 year old, ugly, teachers eh?

Spackling Compound
01-20-2006, 09:10 AM

Oh, yeah, make fun of the homely teacher. Imagine a teacher who doesn't look like Jenna Jameson!

It's funny too that on a Comic book site one finds a teacher in plain dress comical as an object of sexual desire but then again, comic geeks will moon over the same physical type if the woman is a comic book writer, comic book fan at a convention who's had too many vodka collins or wearing a Elfquest costume and thinks your Madman tshirt would look good on the floor of her hotel room.

StoneGold
01-20-2006, 09:12 AM
Besides, there's already that whole "teacher" vibe going on. It's not really a matter of getting a woman to do stuff.

Forefinger
01-20-2006, 09:13 AM
Oh, yeah, make fun of the homely teacher. Imagine a teacher who doesn't look like Jenna Jameson!

It's funny too that on a Comic book site one finds a teacher in plain dress comical as an object of sexual desire but then again, comic geeks will moon over the same physical type if the woman is a comic book writer, comic book fan at a convention who's had too many vodka collins or wearing a Elfquest costume and thinks your Madman tshirt would look good on the floor of her hotel room.
I wouldn't be interested in that woman under any circumstances.....unless I was single, drunk, and really wanting a blowjob.

StoneGold
01-20-2006, 09:15 AM

You have the hots for her, don't you?

Spackling Compound
01-20-2006, 09:17 AM
I wouldn't be interested in that woman under any circumstances.....unless I was single, drunk, and really wanting a blowjob.
Which pretty much was my point...the Elfquest costume was just gravy!

Lubichev
01-20-2006, 09:17 AM
....comic book fan at a convention who's had too many vodka collins or wearing a Elfquest costume and thinks your Madman tshirt would look good on the floor of her hotel room.

http://www.conmicro.cx/~kturtle/diaries/mfm02/photos/backoff-fanboy.jpg

Spackling Compound
01-20-2006, 09:18 AM
You have the hots for her, don't you?
Not Plan A is all I'd say.

Michael P
01-20-2006, 09:20 AM
http://www.conmicro.cx/~kturtle/diaries/mfm02/photos/backoff-fanboy.jpg
I'd hit it.

StoneGold
01-20-2006, 09:22 AM
I'd hit it.
Just a warning, you'll need a costume. A little further research, while I originally grabbed it off an image search for "fanboy," it's from a Furry website. Apparently run by Tron Guy. You know, the fat guy in the Tron outfit.

Rae Rodriguez
01-20-2006, 09:22 AM
Sounds like the voice of experience to me. Been banging 40 year old, ugly, teachers eh?
I was thinking the same thing.

Michael P
01-20-2006, 09:23 AM
Just a warning, you'll need a costume. A little further research, while I originally grabbed it off an image search for "fanboy," it's from a Furry website. Apparently run by Tron Guy. You know, the fat guy in the Tron outfit.
Gah! Retracted.

Man, I wish we men had little Terminator-style heads-up displays for when we met women.

"Good Cook - Daddy Issues"

"Into Bondage Play"

"Furry - Fucking Run For It!"

"Stable, Good Job, Ex-Ballerina - All Systems Go!"

StoneGold
01-20-2006, 09:24 AM
Gah! Retracted.
Aw, come on, you and Morts could go together. Maybe do a theme thing, go as Chip and Dale or something.

Typo Lad
01-20-2006, 09:27 AM

I met an ex dancer once.

Sigh.

StoneGold
01-20-2006, 09:33 AM
Man, I wish we men had little Terminator-style heads-up displays for when we met women.

"Good Cook - Daddy Issues"

"Into Bondage Play"

"Furry - Fucking Run For It!"

Perhaps the anthropomorphic skunk with its underwear hanging below it's ass was a good sign.

Typo Lad
01-20-2006, 09:34 AM
Aw, come on, you and Morts could go together. Maybe do a theme thing, go as Chip and Dale or something.

Dude, Chip and Dale were gay. Didn't you know?

Dan Apodaca
01-20-2006, 09:36 AM

I think he might've.

Typo Lad
01-20-2006, 09:38 AM
I think he might've.

Well, Michael is kind of nice.

But no, no. It could never work.

We're from two different worlds.

He uses blogger and I use livejournal.

StoneGold
01-20-2006, 09:39 AM
Heh, ain't I a stinker?

Lubichev
01-20-2006, 09:41 AM
Perhaps the anthropomorphic skunk with its underwear hanging below it's ass was a good sign.
Did we finally agree that these were underpants?

StoneGold
01-20-2006, 09:43 AM
Did we finally agree that these were underpants?
I always figured it was. The one time I said it wasn't was as more of a joke.

Dan Apodaca
01-20-2006, 09:54 AM
I've had two hot teachers in my life. One was my seventh grade history teacher. I put my hand on her butt for exactly 1/2 of a second on my last day at the school. I almost exploded with pride. The other was my playwriting teacher in high school. She was absolutely beautiful and absolutely boring.

Typo Lad
01-20-2006, 09:56 AM
put my hand on her butt for exactly 1/2 of a second on my last day at the school. I almost exploded with pride.

Right.

"Pride".

StoneGold
01-20-2006, 09:57 AM
Right.

"Pride".
That's just what he's nicknamed it.

Dan Apodaca
01-20-2006, 09:57 AM
Right.

"Pride".

There was no almost involved in that explosion. It was seventh grade. Things happened very quickly.

StoneGold
01-20-2006, 10:01 AM
The only time I ever touched a teacher's ass, it was literally more out of scientific curiousity than anything else. Teacher had a huge ass, but she also wore almost MC Hammer-esque puffy pants. Wasn't fat, anywhere else, as I recall, but at least a good 42% of her body weight was in her ass. There was no attraction, but I wondered where the pants ended and the ass began. No hand involved, I think it was more of an arm brush that could be passed off as accidental, especially with the massive size.

The pants ended pretty quickly. I was horrified.

TinMan
01-20-2006, 10:02 AM

Hmm, as I recall they were also brothers...

Morts is calling down a double foul here: gay incest! :p

twilight
01-20-2006, 10:06 AM

How does Monteray Jack fit into the relationship?

Dan Apodaca
The only time I ever touched a teacher's ass, it was literally more out of scientific curiousity than anything else. Teacher had a huge ass, but she also wore almost MC Hammer-esque puffy pants. Wasn't fat, anywhere else, as I recall, but at least a good 42% of her body weight was in her ass. There was no attraction, but I wondered where the pants ended and the ass began. No hand involved, I think it was more of an arm brush that could be passed off as accidental, especially with the massive size.

The pants ended pretty quickly. I was horrified.

I think the scientific term for that is "Badonkadunk".

Dan Apodaca
How does Monteray Jack fit into the relationship?

Lots of lube.

StoneGold
01-20-2006, 10:11 AM
No, this was a freaky different level. Like she had sat on a barrel for too long, and eventually her skin had grown around the barrel.

Mike Smith
01-20-2006, 10:13 AM
My question is will the public and courts sympathize with this lady as much as they did the hotter one of recent infamy?

Lubichev
01-20-2006, 10:14 AM
My question is will the public and courts sympathize with this lady as much as they did the hotter one of recent infamy?
VERY good question.

Dan Apodaca
01-20-2006, 10:18 AM

Yeah. This one needed it more.

They just won't sympathize with the kid.

StoneGold
01-20-2006, 10:29 AM
Like the one who banged a 14 year old and got off with house arrest and probation?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/0628042teach1.jpg

Lubichev
01-20-2006, 10:31 AM
Like the one who banged a 14 year old and got off with house arrest and probation?

didn't they say she wouldn't last in jail because she looks too cute or something................

Donald M.
01-20-2006, 10:34 AM
didn't they say she wouldn't last in jail because she looks too cute or something................

Really? She doesn't look that cute to me.

I bet by the time she's 40 she's as fat and dumpy as the one who inspired this threat. Hell, she ain't that hot now.

Tridge
01-20-2006, 10:36 AM
I wouldn't last 10 seconds in a penitentiary, but do you think they give a shit about me? regardless of if she's a statutory rapist and I would at worst be imprisoned for political reasons?
why did she get special consideration?

StoneGold
01-20-2006, 10:52 AM

I bet by the time she's 40 she's as fat and dumpy as the one who inspired this threat. Hell, she ain't that hot now.
To be fair, no one looks their best in a mugshot.

Donald M.
01-20-2006, 10:57 AM

True.

As for the teacher whose hijinks inspired the thread, even as a horny hormone-raging teenager . . . not even if she put a gun to my head.

Maybe the kid who boned her likes old chicks though. I saw this episode of Sally Jesse once with this 19 year old kid married to a 70 year old lady.

Dan Apodaca
01-20-2006, 11:00 AM

Serious. She's got that white trash piggy-face.

StoneGold
01-20-2006, 11:01 AM
True.

As for the teacher whose hijinks inspired the thread, even as a horny hormone-raging teenager . . . not even if she put a gun to my head.

Maybe the kid who boned her likes old chicks though. I saw this episode of Sally Jesse once with this 19 year old kid married to a 70 year old lady.
http://www.laserhotline.de/lib/haroldundmaude.jpg

StoneGold
01-20-2006, 11:02 AM
Serious. She's got that white trash piggy-face.
Again, I'm not saying you're wrong, just that who doesn't in a mug shot?

Lubichev
01-20-2006, 11:06 AM
But didn't the judge take into consideration her appearance and demeanor in regard to her sentencing? Whether we all think she is hot or not, her "looks" are what kept her out of some serious jail time, right? I remember reading the judge's response and being a little taken aback by it.

K'Nort
01-20-2006, 12:21 PM

Those two cheerleaders who had sex in the bar bathroom didn't look so great.

Dr. Hfuhruhurr
01-20-2006, 12:23 PM
I'd hit it.

That's not exactly setting the bar very high.

Dr. Hfuhruhurr
01-20-2006, 12:25 PM

Yeah, like Stone said, though, outside of this guy, no one takes a very good mugshot:

http://www.patridiots.com/images/tomdelaybookingphotobig.jpg

StoneGold
01-20-2006, 12:26 PM
There are some very pretty people who look royally f'd up in their mug shots.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/packageart/mugshots/lostgirlsmug1.jpg

Dr. Hfuhruhurr
01-20-2006, 12:34 PM
But didn't the judge take into consideration her appearance and demeanor in regard to her sentencing? Whether we all think she is hot or not, her "looks" are what kept her out of some serious jail time, right? I remember reading the judge's response and being a little taken aback by it.

Last I heard, the judge rejected LaFave's no jail time plea deal and set it for trial.

StoneGold
01-20-2006, 12:35 PM
Hmm. According to The Smoking Gun, there were 3,496 arrests of teachers having sex with students as of Nov. 21, 2005. I would assume that would involve all genders. That would seem to be a lot.

Dom
01-20-2006, 12:37 PM
There are some very pretty people who look royally f'd up in their mug shots.

See, I imagine this is how they would look when they think no one is looking.

THe stuff we see on TV and all is fantasy and Photoshop.

Not that I'm complaining....and Rachel McAdams looks stunning in real life too. But she's special.

StoneGold
01-20-2006, 12:40 PM
[QUOTE=StoneGold]There are some very pretty people who look royally f'd up in their mug shots.
[\QUOTE]

See, I imagine this is how they would look when they think no one is looking.

THe stuff we see on TV and all is fantasy and Photoshop.

Not that I'm complaining....and Rachel McAdams looks stunning in real life too. But she's special.
At the very least, that's how they look after a night of drinking, smashing up cars, and crying to get out of tickets.

And just because why not, it's Teacher Rapistpalooza!

Guess which one gets the stiffer jail sentence.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/0811051kristen1.jpg
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/0810052teach1.jpg
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/0803052inside1.jpg

StoneGold
01-20-2006, 12:43 PM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/1110041teacher1.jpg
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/0208052inside1.jpg
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/1121051bobo1.jpg

Charles RB
01-20-2006, 12:48 PM

Unfortunately, I doubt it.

Ray R.
01-20-2006, 12:50 PM
I seem to have wandered into a strange combination of "Highlights" and "Penthouse Forum."

[Backs out of thread]

Lubichev
01-20-2006, 12:51 PM
Last I heard, the judge rejected LaFave's no jail time plea deal and set it for trial.
That's good.

Mike Smith
01-20-2006, 01:11 PM

Not to be confused with FUPA.

Mike Smith
01-20-2006, 01:14 PM

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/0628042teach1.jpg

She is the exact lady I had in mind. THere was almost a sympathetic air about with the entire media circus. To think, a sexual predator gaining sympathy.

I remember hearing something like that too and just being put in awe but not shock.

Dan Apodaca
01-22-2006, 07:42 PM
Not to be confused with FUPA.

An extremely dangerous mistake to make.

Adem
01-22-2006, 07:55 PM
And just because why not, it's Teacher Rapistpalooza!

I bet the second, fourth or last one. The third one ya I'd hit that and she is only as far as New York eh.....hmm I am a teenager. On another note I think one of my female teachers has a thing for me either that or you know she is just nice.

StoneGold
09-30-2008, 02:12 AM
Yeah, it's time to revive the teacher rapist thread.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080930/ap_on_re_us/teacher_student_flight;_ylt=At3h9SML1ueEUGv9aNvjcZ Ks0NUE

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20080929/capt.36eee65677d64022bf96d5e8d6f18037.teacher_stud ent_flight_ny139.jpg

Anyone want to guess what the over/under would be on the sentencing?

Pól Rua
09-30-2008, 02:18 AM
The black one.

Paradox
09-30-2008, 02:21 AM
Ha! You beat me to it, Pol! :biggrin:

Charles RB
09-30-2008, 04:07 AM
When we're talking about a case where someone kidnapped a child to rape him, what you don't expect is for the rapist's lawyer to have the audacity to claim:

Peterson's attorney, James Martin Davis, had publicly questioned the boy's birth certificate. Davis said the boy was likely at least 16, and that he was the aggressor.

Can someone's dad cause him to have a heart attack while strangling the fucker?

Calybos
09-30-2008, 05:21 AM

Perhaps you don't fully recall what it was like to be a teenager... being so desperately nonstop horny you'd gladly screw a pillow, a sock, or a freakin' knothole in a tree.

Deathstroke
09-30-2008, 05:26 AM
Man, when they hold the kids who made Fox News by having sex with their teachers convention, the victim in this case must get laughed at by all the other kids.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0105061nunnelee1.html

Maybe she has one hell of a good looking vagina?

Monty_Cristo
09-30-2008, 04:19 PM
Basically. The joke doesn't have much depth, but it's still a pretty good one.

At the very least, she's not the kind of teacher I would have ever imagined having sex with. But I don't think I ever had any attractive teachers. At least none attractive enough to distract me from someone who was sitting near by me.

yeah, i was similarly deprived.

Maybe she has one hell of a good looking vagina?

or a vibrating mouth.

No, this was a freaky different level. Like she had sat on a barrel for too long, and eventually her skin had grown around the barrel.

this was a skit on the Upright Citizen's Brigade sketch show. except it was the bus driver.

K'Nort
09-30-2008, 04:20 PM
I miss Rae and Lubichev.

Pól Rua
09-30-2008, 04:29 PM
Ha! You beat me to it, Pol! :biggrin:

Is that starting to get eerie for you, too?

SUPERECWFAN1
09-30-2008, 04:43 PM
When we're talking about a case where someone kidnapped a child to rape him, what you don't expect is for the rapist's lawyer to have the audacity to claim:

Can someone's dad cause him to have a heart attack while strangling the fucker?

If I was the dad I'd beat the pedophile to the point he could barely walk and then make the scum bag lawyer beg for mercy for even doing this.

Rabid Trekkie
10-01-2008, 05:37 AM
yeah, i was similarly deprived.

I've had the good fortune to have two hot teachers. One was in elementary school, the teacher who ran the computer lab was a former Miss Texas runner up. She was a terrible teacher, she only really taught us how to type, but there wasn't a guy in the fourth and fifth grade who didn't have at least one dream a week because of her. She wasn't interested in us though, I think she was banging the principle to keep her job. Then she got married to some guy and left the school. You never saw so many homicidal 4th and 5th graders.

The second was my American History professor in college. Only about 6 years difference there too. But she was married and had a kid, but she was one of only two professors that I had out there that actually cared about their students.

Slam_Bradley
10-01-2008, 07:30 AM
I miss Rae and Lubichev.

I agree with this statement.

StoneGold
01-10-2009, 11:31 PM
So, hot enough to get off, so to speak?

http://www.inquisitr.com/14856/christine-a-mccallum-teacher/

Paradox
01-11-2009, 12:25 AM
Another one? Are these chicks seeing this as some kind of fast road to fame, now, or something????

worstblogever
01-11-2009, 04:05 AM

She's no Deb LaFave,
http://gossipgonewild.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/debra-lafave-naked.jpg

or Pamela Turner

http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2005/08/12/image773205g.jpg

but McCallum's possibly the #3 hottest teacher accused of statutory rape.

Man, I think my high school had 3 cases (1 girl, 2 guys) in the four years I was there of a teacher fooling around with a student, and I don't think charges were pressed once. Dismissals, at best. The two guy teachers left town with their female students after they graduated, apparently.

Titan76
01-11-2009, 08:35 AM

Investigators believe the two first had sex in February of 2006. The teen told police they continued to do so “every other day,” totaling “approximately 300 times,” over the year-and-a-half period.

Holy shit Batman! This is one horny ass teacher, I'm surpirse this kid is still alive.

SUPERECWFAN1
01-11-2009, 08:48 AM
Holy shit Batman! This is one horny ass teacher, I'm surpirse this kid is still alive.

I wouldn't bet that the kid has to be lying to an extent. I'm sure she slept with him a lot. But 300 times ? Thats pretty much a number some kid does when braggin I'm pretty sure. :tongue: